Part 3 Fluff/Smutty

(Your POV)
Evan looked pissed but you could focus on that since his once white shirt was almost clear, you had a nice view. He hugged you tightly getting you soaked and soapy, you screamed and ran to his bathroom to get a towel as you laughed harder. " you are such a dick !" You screamed out to him as you dried yourself in his room, you look in his closet for a shirt you can put on when you hear him walking in, you look over to see him in a towel and smiling. You shake your head and look away trying to hide the redness of your cheeks. You heard the towel drop, your heart raced at the thought of his naked body behind you, and you felt a wave of heat and need run through you.

(Evans POV)
Seeing her all wet and innocent was driving me crazy, I stood there behind her with the biggest being grin on my face, I've loved her for some time now but to see her getting shy made me want to slam her on my wall and pound her as hard as I'm capable to.

(Your POV)
"You ok princess ?" He purrs in your ear and presses himself against you, you feel his boxers and you let out a small sigh of relief. Evan chuckles deeply and hugs you tightly, you can feel him through his boxers.. he was aroused? He turned you around and slammed his lips on yours and picked you up, holding you tightly as he grinds himself against your womanhood, a small gasp leaves your mouth as you feel his member twitch and his lips attack your neck. You felt yourself get slammed on his bed, he had a large grin on his face.