Getting to know the characters

Mikeala Elizabeth Woodside is Chloe Fowlers best friend. Mikeala moved to Seattle from North Carolina in the 5th grade which left Chloe to having to deal with her own problems. Mikeala is a drop dead gorgeous Burnett her face structure is perfect along with her eye brows. She's the definition of perfect when you look in the dictionary. She's around 5'1. She's always giddy and happy but does have family issues but always gets through them with the help of her friends. She is the most supporting friend you could ever have and keeps you out of trouble in her own way. Always down to have fun.

Her best friend Chloe has blond medium length hair and blue and yellow eyes which just makes them look green. She's 5'3 1/2 and puts her friends before her but is pretty out there according to her friends and family, but she's down to do any thing and loves to get into trouble. She has family problems and she's been a very happy person until lately. But she's had trips from her best friend but one trip she remembers particularly well, the trip when they were going into eighth grade when they stayed up all night talking and giggling and gossiping and just doing what they do.

They remembered how it used to be when they would hang out it never felt late when they were together and this being the night they had seen each other for the first time in 3 years they were over excited. It was sunrise before they knew it and they were having deep talks about random things all night, they woke up Chloe's mom and made her take them to the sun rise on the beach, the first one Chloe and Mikeala had ever been to in North Carolina even after all those years but they had a deep talk about what it would be like to get out of this old place and start over with friends and forget about the past drama that was dragging them under and ruining their summer. That talk changed every thing the next time Mikeala came to her friend was three years later when Chloe had her car and money all saved up for that one trip. The trip to get away and start with new friends.