Ready (3)

MIKIS P.O.V

I can already tell this is going to be a long night, we honestly haven't even decided where we are going. Chloe's plan was just to drive, get away from all this stupid shit we have to deal with. This is going to be the best night ever, best but long. "I was thinking we could leave around 4?" Chloe mentioned "Yeah that sounds perfect, that way we know your moms asleep and everybody else in the house." "Devin might be awake, but not likely cause he has to work in the morning." Devin. Shit.

Her brother. The most protective person ok this planet. How the fuck are we going to get away with this. Oh well shit happens.

This is going to be the best time of our lives I'm so excited I don't think I will be able to sleep the whole time we explore. Yes I will. Maybe. But what about Ary? How can I leave her behind? This is going to be hard but Chloe mentioned going and seeing her when we are on the west coast. And for Chloe? How will she leave Suki behind? Does Suki even know? Ary just thinks in on another trip to North Carolina to see Chloe but she doesn't know my plan, how will she react? There's only two ways this can go- excited I'm getting to live this dream of mine since 7th grade or pissed because she's close with my family, will I be able to trust her? Damn. I need to stop worrying.

This is me and Chloe against the world and we have nothing to worry about, except our identities. "Chloe what if our parents send out missing ads?!" "I didn't think about that, we will just wear more make up." Well that's sounds, I guess, better? we don't wear make up at all and make up can do a lot

CHLOES P.O.V

I was thinking about going down south to Wilmington where a few of my brothers friends are, they live there to surf. But if they end up telling my brother this whole thing is ruined. What ever I'm not even worried. This will be the time of our lives and no one can change that. I just have to pack my truck and wait till four to leave.

I'm going to write a letter soon to each of my family members, well the close ones that I feel the need to write to, like my mom, dad, step dad, brothers, uncle, cousins, and sister. "I'm going to write letters now to all of them, they need to know we weren't kidnapped or running away on a 'bad term' should I say hah." "Yeah I'll do the same but we have to leave our phones here so they can't track us down. Plus it will be nice not having them and just having cameras!" she stated. "Yussssss!"

I almost forgot I bought a Polaroid camera for us to share but she has one already so I mostly bought it for me and bought her film for hers. I go get it out and hand it to her. "Thank you so much! I didn't have any so I was hoping we could've went to the store but now we don't need to!" She runs up and gives me a little side hug, she knows I hate hugs. "No problem!"

It's not 12:07, time is ticking, I'm so excited but nervous I feel like I'm over looking something that's so simple. She that's why I like when my mom plans stuff but she sure as hell isn't helping me plan this one. This wouldn't even be something.

1:43 and I'm starting to feel nauseous. Not because I'm nervous but because I still haven't been able to write anything down to my mom without starting to tear up, I'm not sad, I don't feel bad, not nervous, not mad. Just over whelmed because what if this goes wrong?

I start to write finally. I wrote to every one I need to plus more. I had to write to my best friend Suki. She has no clue I'm doing this and it was the hardest think in the world to keep from her cause my mom and her talk more than me. But I told her to keep my mom straight along with my other close friends. I wrote to my other friends telling them to not worry about me cause I will keep in touch and to keep eachother in place.

That was much harder then I thought it world be. I check the time, I start to panic. Fuck. It's 3:14. I'm ready but am I really ready?