† Part 3 †

//Warning: †Smut.†
Don't like. Don't read.//

Castiel, who was still human, was feeling quite odd this morning. He kept feeling a tingle in his lower regions.

He also felt like he was craving Dean to touch him, say his name. He wanted Dean to be there with him, kissing him. Groping him.

He started palming himself awkwardly through his sweatpants he had borrowed from Dean. He started panting and moaning quietly. "Dean!" He moaned out as he felt his lower stomach tighten then release inside his pants.

Dean came barging into Cass' official room. "What? Are you okay?!" He asked, panicking slightly. Cass sounded like he was in destress. Dean was looked at Cass flushed and flattered phase. He then realized that Cass had been attempting to masterbate but seemed to have called out Dean's name.

He blushed and cleared his throat "Cass..?" He said, his voice sounded slightly girly and he hated it. Cass sat up, his eyes lust blown and you could only see a sliver of ocean blue of his eyes. He smiled goofily "Hello-o Dean.." he leaned forwards, licking his lips. "I need help Dean." He said, pulling down his pants rather quickly.

Dean looked away, a blush dusting his cheeks "Oh my, God.." he said, covering his eyes "Will you help me Dean?" He asked, smirking. Dean growled, his pants now feeling uncomfortably tight. "Cass... Stop.." he whispered. "But Dean.." he wasn't able to finish his sentence. Cass was slammed against the wall, being kiss forcefully.

"mm.. you like that little slut?" He growled in Cass' ear. Cass nodded viciously "Yes Dean..." He whispered. Dean started working on undoing his pants and shirt. Once everything was off, he gently threw Cass on to the bed, forcefully spreading his legs. He kissed from his shoulder and down to his hip, smirking.

Cass moaned softly, his deep voice turning Dean on even more. Dean held three fingers up to Cass' lips, "Suck." He said, a dark and filthy smile crossed his face.

Cass followed his order and sucked viciously on Dean's long fingers. When Dean thought they were wet enough he pulled them out of Cass' mouth. He traced it down his back and to Cass puckering hole. He slowly slide in one finger letting Cass get used to it before adding another, then another. He was pumping in and out of Cass now, Cass moaning and squirming under him. His vocabulary only consists of ‘Yes Dean’, ‘More Dean’, ‘Again Dean’, and so on and so forth.

Dean slowly pulled out his fingers smirking, he spit on his cock and gently rubbed the saliva up and down in grunting softly. Cass was squirming, desperately trying to get something inside him. Dean looked down at Cass "Are you ready..?" He asked, placing the tip at Cass' hole, ready to shove in when he got the word. Cass slowly nodded, smiling.

Dean slammed into him, causing Cass to scream out in pleasure pain. He panted, getting used to Dean's huge cock. He whimpered and begged Dean to continue. Dean continued at a slow pace, driving Castiel crazy. He then started to speed up once he found Cass' prostate.
    |—Two hours later—|
Dean and Cass were laying in bed, satisfied in what they did "I don't to be all sappy but.." Dean sighed leaning over and kissed Cass "I love you.."