Part 2

//WARNING: CONTAIN SELF HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS//

Castiel was now human. A very sad and depressed human. He need someone, anyone. He cried softly quietly to himself, holding the razor to his wrist. "I'm so sorry... So sorry.." he sobbed, cutting once but not to deep. Dean burst into the room "Cass?! What the hell man?!" He yelled running over to his ex-angel friend.

Cass hugged him "Deannnn..." He sodded noisily. He gripped onto Dean for dear life. "I'm so sorry I'm pathetic."

"Cass.. you aren't pathetic.. please.. " he held him, kissing the top of his head. Sam burst in the room to see Dean and Cass. He smiled but saw blood dripping from Cass' arm. He ran to the bathroom and grabbed the med-kit. He threw it to Dean who caught it and started working on stitching up his wrist.

Cass let him, sighing happily. Dean kissed it gently when he was finished. Cass moaned softly, pulling away. "Sorry Cass." He said smiling. "It's okay Dean..." He pulled Dean into a deep and passionately kiss. Dean was surprised at first but kissed back. Sam walked back in and saw them for the second time.

"Aweeee..." He quickly took a picture of them before they broke apart.

//End of part 2//