♦️ 7 ♦️

5 months before....

At this point time was frozen, you were frozen. Knowing that that the test said you cancer, you were on cancer III of bone cancer, your guess was right, you wish that you were wrong but....

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Jin places a hand on your shoulder, squeezing it slightly to try and comfort you but this time it doesn't help. You're tense.

You were sitting on the wheelchair because you couldn't move. You were now emitted as a patient in the hospital. A nurse was pushing you to your room for medication to help you move and ease the pain in your bones.

***

The nurse put a needle on the back of your hand for the IV. You on the hospital bed in boredom.

There was a knock on the door, you being in a bad mood you turned your back towards the door and hugged your eight plushies that were around you.

You heard the door open, multiple footsteps entering you room. Blindly you threw the seven pillows were the door is at while hugging your single plush.

"Hey, what the hell was that for?" You heard a raspy voice, followed by some grunts.

You pretended to not hear the crackheads that just entered your room. You felt glares going through you so you decided to try and sit up but the medicine hasn't kicked in so tried all of your mite to at least turn to them.

You moved your arms to your sides, an attempt to sit up. You were grunting in attempt to sit up . You closed your eyes and felt a pair of hands on both of your arms, letting you sit up.

"Thank.... you." You stared at the seven crackheads that entered your room.

"Not even a hi?" Hoseok whined.

"Hi...."

"Anyways, are you okay?" Yoongi's face fell into a face of concern.

"Y-yeah," You lied.