Chapter 6~

Katherine's POV

We Played Quidditch for 2-3 Hours and It was intense!

I never Realized Mars and Alex Could be Amazing Quidditch Played!

When we finished playing Quidditch, We were all Sweating.

"Man, That Was intense!" Exclaimed Alex.

"Very!" Venessa Said.

"I never Realized You two would be great Players," I said, "you Should Seriously try Out!" I Excitedly Exclaimed.

"Image! The Whole gang in Quidditch," Said Venessa.

(A/N: what she means by 'Whole Gang' is that they all are in the Quidditch Team)

"That Would be awesome! Please Try out!" I pleaded.

"Uhh.. I don't really think I'm Good enough for the Team," Said Mark.

"Mars No! You're really Amazing at Quidditch! Don't Doubt yourself!" I said.

Mark smiled at me.

Ven and I wanted to Shower so we asked the Boys if one of us could shower in there Bathroom, since our room had one Bathroom.

The two didn't care, so It's Okay.

We got to our room and the first thing that Venessa said was.

"Okay, Who's Gonna shower in their room?" She asked

"Not me, You're the one who asked!" I said making my arms do a 'X' Sign.

"Fine, I'll Just Go," said Venessa as she grabbed her clothes,Towel, Shampoo and stuff.

As she left the room, I heard her say something to the boys.

"If You two come in the room, I will not be afraid to slit your Throats," She said fiercely.

I came out to see their Reactions and I burst out laughing.

"Yes Ma'am!" They Both Saluted

Venessa Chuckled and Went to their room.

"Its okay Guys," I said laughing as I patted their Backs.

"Ima shower too, Don't enter!" I said As I entered back into the back into the room.

After I showered and Got dressed, I went to check on the boys. I had a Towel and Brush to Dry and Brush my Hair.

I went down the stairs to see them talking about something, So I walked up to them.

"What are you two talkin' about?" I asked.

"Our Siblings," Answered Alex.

"Oo! Can I join?" I asked.

"We would we say no? Sit down," Said Mark.

We continued talking as I Dried and Brushed my Hair.

"Hey Kat, Do you want me to braid your hair? Rose taught me how to braid her hair," Said Mark.

"Oh Really! That would Be awesome!" I said.

Mark Smiled and Motioned me turn to braid my Hair. Alex was watching us with a Smile.

We continued talking as Mark Braided my hair. When He was done, It was so Nice, I really loved how he braided my hair.

 When He was done, It was so Nice, I really loved how he braided my hair