Chapter 19~

Katherine's POV

Venessa and I left Professor Snape's office and Saw that Alex and Mark were debating on their grades.

"Alex, I bet you six gallons that I'll fail the History of Magic Quiz, " Bet(ted) Mark.

"Nah, at least you'll get beyond a 79%," Reassured Alex as he patted Mark's Back.

"Mark, you shouldn't say that you're a great student in History of Magic. If you need any help I'll gladly do so," I smiled.

"No it's fine Kat, you better study for it," Said Mark looking everywhere but me.

I looked at him and shook my head.

"Anyways, We asked about the Quidditch tryouts and they are next Saturday, " Explained Venessa.

"And. Supposedly Madam Hooch needs Mark and I at the Quidditch pitch, I suggest we start moving, " I said looking a Mark.

"Oh? Do you know why does she need us?" asked Mark.

"I have no clue, " I answered honestly.

"Alright, let's head up there. See you two at Dinner!" Waved Mark before grabbing my wrist and walking the direction of Quidditch pitch.

We walked slowly and I noticed the energy in Mark's voice when he was saying goodbye and I smirked.

"Excited or something?" I smirked.

"N-no! I'm just in a hurry because you never know what madam Hooch might need!" He straight up lied to my face.

I Quirk an eyebrow as I smirk.

"You sure?" I smirked.

I saw Mark's neck and ears turn the most unnoticeable red.

I let my face drop into a teasing smile and mark almost instantly realized I was just teasing him.

He punched my shoulder softly before looking away.

"Hah! You feel for that! I was just teasing ya!" I laughed.

"Whatever.." He mumbled quietly.

We continued our way to the Quidditch pitch.

Venessa's POV

'I wonder what Madam Hooch needs from them..'

"What do you think Madam Hooch Needs from Mark and Katherine? And why?" Asked Alex Reading my thoughts in an instant.

"I really don't know either.. Maybe, it has to do with Quidditch.." I answered.

"Aren't you brilliant in Quidditch? Why did she choose Katherine and Mark specifically?" asked Alex, I could tell something was off.

"Why are really concerned about it though?" I replied with a question of my own.

"I don't know, it just seems unfair, " Shrugged Alex.

"Why?" I replied looking at him concerned.

"You know what, I'm most probably over exaggerating. I'm just being dumb," Stated Alex.

"Bu-"

"Forget it," He said it with a sharp voice.

I looked at him surprised by his tone of voice.

"S-sorry.." He apologized softly.