FALL In Love

It's a rainy day and Anika gets caught in a storm. Daksh happens to be driving past her when she asks him for a ride to the cliff. Daksh is instantly smitten by Anika. After some casual flirting with her in the car, he drops her off and she rushes to meet shivaay to find out why he called her there. Shivaay confesses his love to her  and she brushes him off. Shivaay feels snubbed and in order to prove his love for her, he attempts to kill himself while trying to walk off the edge off the cliff backwards to see her reaction. Anika sees his willingness to so easily give his life for her and comes to the realization that his love must indeed be true. After preventing shivaay from falling off the cliff at the last minute, they profess their feelings for each other and their love deepens. However Daksh, secretly sees them together and is shocked. Jealous and bitter, Daksh proceeds to meet under the guise of wanting to introduce the love of his life to his best friends shivaay. Shivaay shows up and Daksh looks visible disturbed.while trying to cheer up Daksh ,Shivaay casually holds Daksh's hand and leans backwards from very same cliff ledge and tells him that he loves his friend and trusts him.Daksh takes the opportunity and tragically kills a stunned shivaay by leaving shivaay's hand at the last minute and shivaay falls to his death. Anika witnesses the murder and tells Daksh that they will be together again and he will not be able to do anything. She jumps to her death with intent ,leaving daksh heartbroken .