Welcome home. (Saeran × MC)

((I can be found on Tumblr @intelligenceagent606 ; link to my Tumblr masterlist: Masterlist: https://intelligenceagent606.tumblr.com/post/174148759684/masterlist-very-short-dont-expect-muchauthors))

Ever since you and Saeran had escaped the Magenta building, the both of you had been staying in Luciel's -or Saeyoung, which Saeran informed you was Luciel's real name- bunker. Saeran had discovered Saeyoung's...questionable clothing choices on day one, while trying to find something to change into. He'd been complaining ever since -moaning non-stop about how weird all the outfits are, and how embarrassed he is to be related to such an idiot.

You came home one day to an empty house. Or at least, that's what you assumed. Saeran always came to the front door to greet you the moment it creaked open. So when you returned home to find no Saeran bounding towards you, you assumed your boyfriend had -finally- left the bunker to get some fresh air. Shrugging, you headed towards the bedroom to get a change of clothes. If you freshened up quickly, maybe you could start preparing dinner early enough to surprise him with a cooked meal by the time he returned.

But it turned out that fate had other plans. When you flung open the bedroom door, you were shocked to find Saeran inside...and even more shocked to find him wearing one of the outfits he'd said he despised. Judging by his expression, he wasn't expecting to see you either. His cheeks turning as rosy as his original locks, he crossed his arms uselessly over his chest. As though as that would help cover up the maid costume he had on. "Uh...MC. I can explain-"

"You know, I could have sworn someone absolutely hated his brother's cosplay collection." You interrupted, raising an eyebrow. Fishing out your phone from your back pocket, you brandished it threateningly. "Wait til the other RFA members hear about this."

Alarm registered on his face. "W-Wait. Don't tell the other members...please?"

You pretended to mull it over. You had initially considered telling the other members anyway, but you were his merciful girlfriend after all. Besides, it was too hard to not give in to those puppy dog eyes. "What do I get out of this?"

"A bribe in exchange for your silence...why am I not surprised?" He sighed, his brows furrowing together momentarily. Suddenly, his eyes lit up. You watched him warily as his expression shifted from embarrassed to mischievous.

You wondered what he had up his sleeve.

Unexpectedly, you found yourself trapped as your boyfriend caged you against the wall with his body. "S-Saeran?!"

"Welcome home, mistress. Would you like to have your bath? Or your dinner? Or perhaps..."

The maid outfit suited him surprisingly well. Who knew? (I did) You felt your breath hitch in your throat and your heart rate speed up as he leaned in closer and closer to you, a smirk gracing his lips.

"Would you like me~?"