iPhone Xr

Hello,my name is Juan and I'm going to talk about the new iPhone Xr. Firstly, I'm going to say you some characteristics. It has full screen designs, that is the greatest autonomy in an iPhone. It has the fastest performance too and it has resistance to water and splashes. Photos with studio quality, 4K video and more security with Face ID.

I have my iPhone since December of last year. To be honest, when I open the box and I saw the iPhone, it disgusted me a bit, because I thought it was bigger. But, when I took it to try it, to see if it weighed a lot or a little, I discovered that it was the perfect size. It's very comfortable and very manageable with good feelings in hand. Also, it's very tough to be an iPhone and that always wins score because nobody wants a mobile phone that breaks at the first fall. I bought it because it has a very good camera and it have iOS 12, who is  the new innovation of the market a screen of 6,1'' and 64 gb of memory, which is the model with less gb, but coming from a mobile 16gb, it rents me.
iPhone Xr vs iPhone 8 plus
The first difference is the cost. The iPhone Xr cost $750 for a 64 gb model while the iPhone 8 plus cost $700 at 64 gb. The iPhone Xr has a notch and the iPhone 8 plus don't have it. This is preferred since there are people who like the notch and some people who don't like the notch. The iPhone has fingerprint sensor while the iPhone Xr features Face ID. The clearest difference is in the design. The iPhone 8 plus count with the home button and the iPhone Xr don't have it . Also, iPhone 8 plus counts with iOS 10 and the iPhone Xr have iOS 12. And the last difference is the size. The iPhone 8 plus has a screen of 6,5'' and the iPhone Xr has a screen of 6,1''.

iPhone XR, the best and the worst.

The best of the iPhone Xr:

It has a very good camera. It is the best mobile to record video in this resolution. It has iOS 12 and a bionic a12 chip, which makes the mobile move with much fluency.
The worst of the iPhone Xr:
Within what is the ecosystem of mobile pones, within what are the iPhone, it has the best battery, in my case. The second section is the battery, but you will tell me, but Juan, you just told me that he has a very good battery. Yes, that's true but when it comes to charging it, it's a bad experience because Apple still has a 5-watt, 5-volt, and one-amp charger. But, as I do, you can charge it wirelessly with no problem. And, finally, there is a part of the camera that squeaks a little. The issue is that in this device, Apple has only added the portrait mode to people, that is, you cannot take a picture with portrait to your favorite object, whether shoe, a lamp, or your pet.

In conclusion, it's a good cell phone, there are people who say no, but I'm getting along very well. The camera is very good and the load seems to last a long time..I would recommend buying it. 

Juan Reglero