CHAPTER FIVE: Is It Love, Or Are We Just Friends

*JESSI' POV*

OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK I JUST TOLD ROMAN THAT I LOVE HIM! Which is admittedly true, I always have loved him and I always will. The only reason why I got with Randy was cause I thought Roman already had someone, I mean, the guy has a kid. I don't know what to do! He probably won't talk to me again now and even if he does it won't be the same cause he KNOWS!

I was walking back to our locker room while thinking this, I was on my own cause the guys had gone to catering and I said that i wasn't hungry so I would meet them back here. I walked in and just threw myself at the couch and slumped into it. My head was in my hands when HE walked in.

*ROMAN'S POV*

Jessi is here, I need to ask her if she really meant what she said, I just didn't know how to do it. Her head raised from her hands and her mouth opened, starting to say something. THAT was when I fell. Arms flailing and failing to catch anything my lips caught something of their own, Jessi's lips. I was about to pull away when I felt her lips moving in response to mine, her breath came quick and hot in my mouth and I was not about to stop this. Her hands had soon entangled themselves in my hair and mine found their way to the back of her neck. She only pulled away slightly, our lips were still brushing against eachother whilst we breathe.

"I love you too." I finally whispered.

"You do?" She asked, eyes still not open, I just pushed my lips against hers again to show that I meant it.

*JESSI'S POV*

I looked up to see Roman had entered the room. He walked closer too me and I opened my mouth to say something, ANYTHING that would help the situation. He looked as if he were about to fall, then his lips came into contact with mine. I didn't know what to do, he seemed to be waiting for my lips to reply to his own, so i kissed him back. I could HEAR my heart rate and feel the blush forming in my cheeks. I pulled away slightly to get some air, but only so his lips weren't entirely on mine.

"I love you too." His voice sounded a little breathless and husky, a new unknown way for him to talk, it was kinda adorable. "You do?" Is all I could say before he kissed me again. He pulled me closer and moved us so that he was sitting on the couch and I was on his lap, his fingers laced in my hair and I rested my hands against his chest. His kiss was soft and caring, nothing like those that I had shared with Randy, I felt like I was safe in the warm circle of his arms. Sure there were moments that I had to remember that it was ROMAN that I was kissing and not Randy because he took control of it at points in time or he got too excited and nipped my lip too hard, but at those points I could easily regain control and I would melt in his arms. His hand reached to gently cup my face as he pulled away, only to pull me to rest on his chest. I smiled.

"I won't let him hurt you again. He won't touch you while I'm around. Jessi will you be mine?" He asked, I snuggled into his chest and and humed my agreement.

"As in not just for the story line? Like, really be MINE?" He said it quickly, pushing me away to look at my face.

"I said yes Roman, now lemme cuddle!" I whined. He frowned, it looked like he didn't believe me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, gently resting my palm against his cheek.

"Are you sure? I mean, I'm a lot of work. I get jealous easy and I'm over protective and I'm always getting swamped with women and I wouldn't want you to get hurt or upset with me cause of that and I don't know if you would be able to tolerate it and please love me..." He said and pulled me closer to him before resting his cheek against my hair, I just giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I wouldn't tell you yes if I was going to just leave you after a few days now would I? Am I really that type of person?" I said, my voice muffled by his chest. He shook his head as Dean barged into the room.

"Hey! Sethie look! Romans finally grew a pair and asked her!" Dean yelled through the door to Seth, who then poked his head in past Dean, who was still stood in the doorway.

"Dean move your ass and lemme see!" Seth said, they were almost more excited about this than we were. I looked over at the two boys, who were fighting about who would get into the room to jump on us first. I looked up to see Roman looking down at me, my small frame fitting perfectly in his larger one.

"I love you." He whispered to me, I smiled up at him.

"I love you too." I said, kissing his cheek before Seth started talking to someone who was on the other side of the door.