Author's Note

First of all, I appreciate you finding interest in this story and reading this, thank you. This is not a fanfiction, I only tagged Maxence Danet-Fauvel because I picture him as the male main character.
This is a love story, focussing on the romantic side of love, but I also find it just as important to describe platonic love and self-love, this is why the first few chapters highlight the friendship between the girls so much. I know most people are probably here to read about romantic/sexual love and attraction and I swear this will be a huge and the most important part of this, but not the only one, so I hope you will stick around even though some chapters emphasize the friendship between the characters. 
I am trying to process life and interpersonal connections and their problems and blessings in general. If you're interested in twin flames and soulmates, this story is for you. Hopefully this story enlightens you and moulds you or just makes you feel or think. I don't know what else to say at this point, I have only written a few chapters for now and don't know how the characters will develop over time (I have the ending of the story already planned though), so I will probably add things to this note someday.

Also: I know the town Esterfield doesn't exist haha, i made that up because I wanted to write about a town which I am free to create myself without having any limits. x

Have fun reading x