In the twilight shadows

"Yang. Yang!" Blake shook the blonde haired girl awake "Yang, what's wrong?" Blake asked softly while stroking Yang's hair. Yang looked into Blake's eye's as tears welled in her own "I, I had another nightmare, one where Adam killed you, and I couldn't do anything about it." Tears fell from her eyes as she looked at Blake.

"It's okay honey, he can't hurt us anymore" Blake soothed embracing Yang. "I know, I know." Yang whispered accepting the embrace

"I love you" Blake said reassuringly 

"I love you too" Yang smiled at the cat eared girl. They both lied down holding each other until they both fell into a dreamless sleep.

Sunlight streamed through the windows as Yang slowly opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling of her room. Blake's rhythmic breathing indicated that she was still asleep. Yang looked out the window to the wooded area just outside. A raven was perched on the planter box looking into the room, Yang stood and opened the window. The cool summer morning breeze blew in with the raven.

"What do you want, mom?" Yang asked dryly as the raven turned into a woman

"well, for starters, when am I becoming a grandmother?" Raven asked happier than usual.

Yang was stunned, no one knew about her being pregnant, not even Blake. "I-in about eight months" Yang stuttered.

"Well, you better hurry up and propose. You won't be able to fit in a wedding dress for much longer," Raven joked "now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go speak with your father." Raven stepped through Yang's bedroom door and closed it behind her.

Blake woke a hour after Raven had appeared "and now the two most beautiful things have risen" Yang smiled as Blake sat up on the bed and smiled back "hungry?" Yang questioned walking from the window seat to sit next to Blake. "Yeah" Blake nodded and stood to get dressed.

The small box in Yang's pocket grew heavier and heavier as the day wore on. As the sun was setting Yang turned to Blake "walk with me?" Yang asked with a hint of nervousness in her voice "sure" Blake smiled as they started on a narrow path into the woods. At the end of the path there was a small clearing filled with plants and flowers. "Wow, it's beautiful here." Blake said in awe "yeah, it really is." Yang smiled then bit her bottom lip and pulled the box from her pocket "Blake, I need to tell you something," Yang hesitated "I love you, a lot, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you so, Blake Belladonna, will you marry me?" Yang got on one knee and held the box open towards Blake. Blake put her hands over her mouth as tears fell from her face a muffled "yes" could be heard as she nodded. Her hands rose to her cheeks "yes, I will" Blake sounded as Yang rose to her feet and embraced Blake then kissed her.