Prologue: Adrien Thinks about it

Adrien sighs.  He thinks about the possibilities of the outcome if he were to confess to Marinette.  He is not sure the right approach to take when it comes to the whole thing.  It is not like he has ever had any other crushes before this one!   He  knows Marinette is a kind and cute girl!  He also notices almost everyone seems to get along well with her.  

     He debates with himself, for an entire day.  Should I tell her, or should I not  tell her?  What do I say?  Do I just walk up to her and say,  "Hey, lovely lady, I like you!"  Nah, that sounds too flirty.  He sighs, puts his head in his lap and tries to visualize the best way to tell her.  He does not want to write a note.  He knows this much already.  He much rather tell her in person.  He smiles. 

   Plagg shakes his head as Adrien talks to himself.  He thinks, that silly boy is so in love!  He smiles. Then, he frowns.  Adrien, would be better off with a slice of cheese as a girlfriend, this way she can not hurt his feelings ,right?

   Adrien decides that is it!  I will tell her first thing tomorow, when I see her at school!  What could possibly go wrong?  I mean who knows, perhaps, she likes me too.  He goes to bed early that night as he awaits the confession of the next day!

     Little did he know what was about to take place...

   to be continued in Chapter 1  Adrien's  Confession/ Rejection?