Shutting down.

Do you ever feel like you are somewhere where you don't belong? Do you ever feel like you are in the wrong direction of life?
I guess at the end we all are lost sometimes, sometimes it does feel like we are nowhere to be found, like we are zoned out, it happens to me a lot, doesn't it happen to you as well?
Today is another day, it's a new year with a new start, what are your plans for the year? Are you financially/mentally/physically stable?! Or is it the other way around? Life is not easy that's for damn sure, life brings you up and down, mostly down but you'll pass with the ups of the year sometimes, the sad part is that life has changed to be more of a financial situation than of a lifestyle, like everything now requires money, if you're about to drive to a nature park to see few rare squirrels it'll cost you at least $5, why did we let this happen that's the question? Our lives are shutting down, our health is lower than an average person's IQ. We got to the point where our lives are worthless. Here I said it, worthless, do you think about it? Are you seeing your life the way it should be or are you seeing it money wise? We are at that point where I am shutting down, you shutting down and we are going down the hill.
Help..
I know I need to get through this, I cannot let my body shutdown, I tell myself I'm stronger, I'm powerful, but I'm weak, I need help, I need to speak up for my rights and for my future.
Help..
Help is what I need to get out of this shutdown.
Today I'm here writing this while driving back home with my family, today I realized that maybe my life just needs to wake up, that maybe you can help me and maybe I can help you get out of whatever crisis we are on, so let's talk.
Shutting down isn't going to stop me.