•XI•

"Hyung!" I heard Namjoon's voice as six pairs of feet came running towards me tackling me to the ground.
It was then that I noticed I wasn't standing on a frozen lake.

I was just looking at my reflection on a dusty mirror left by someone under Han River.

"Ya! Get off me!" I shouted in between laughs as they continued to tickle me, no doubt they knew how I was feeling.

"I'm okay now! I just needed some fresh air" I tried to reassure them as they released their grip on me.

"Hyung, we were worried when you left!"

"You weren't yourself these days..."

"We wanted to leave you alone for a bit to think over everything, but then you just left!"

"Hyung, you scared me!"

"Hyung! I was worried..."

"Hyung, you know we're a family right? We all have our struggles, but in the end of the day we have ourselves and eachother"

Tears started to form in my eyes, clouding my vision as my brothers tackled me in another one of their uncomfortable, yet warm hugs.

I wasn't alone...

I wasn't the only one struggling...

We all were at some point, but when we found eachother and our fans, we learned that we had the most valuable thing with us...

Together we made a darkened desolate path a warm and brightly lit one...

Together we can make it though anything~