S.L.U.T.

Author's Note: Sorry it's been so long!!!!!

Inspired by: S.L.U.T.- Bea Miller

Disclaimer: I do NOT own this song. Also I do not this drawing.

Warning: Contains self deprecation and self-harm

Sock smiled as he opened his emerald green eyes to the sun shining through his window. Today was going to be the day! As he slipped off the covers and got out of bed, he felt a mix of anticipation, nerves, and excitement fill his stomach. Today was the day he was going to meet his long-distance boyfriend, Jonathan Combs. The two had met on a blog site, commented on each other's posts, which turned to lengthier replies, to the first short texts, to the long hour face-time calls. Sock bit his lip, imagining the hot, sexy blonde and his gorgeous blue ocean eyes as he stepped into the shower. It was going to be a long  five hours before he got to the airport.

-Time skip bc I'm lazy-

As Sock stepped out of the shower to dry himself off, he felt sharp stabs of pain shoot up his arms. He hissed in agony as he looks at the fresh, red, angry cuts than ran across his arms. Shit. He had forgotten that he'd done that to himself last night. His mind has been so focused on what today was, he almost forgot to bandage them. Quickly he grabbed a long black sweater that covered his arms. It was very big, the hem stopping at his mid-thigh. He giggled a little, slipping on a pair of lacy purple panties, John's favorite shade of purple, violet, and then slipped on a pair of short shorts, covered by the sweater. He then brushed his ginger-brown hair to fall softly around his face, his curls dusting his freckled cheeks, a slight pink as he looked in the mirror, locking gazes with the emerald eyes staring back at him. Adding a little bit of mascara and eyeliner, he finally decided he was ready to go to the airport. He checked his phone. 12:30, it read.