advil.

NAEGI WAS BARELY able to hear the faint ding dong of the morning announcement from Monokuma, instead having a loud pounding in his head that made him dizzy and confused. He was still half asleep, having just woken up, as he attempted to roll over in his bed. The sheets stuck to his skin that was bare with sweat, sticking to him as he moved over. Everything was a blur, he wrapped his clammy arms around himself and tried to ignore how cold he was, he just wanted to go back to a peaceful sleep.

After a minute or two of trying to fall back asleep Naegi realized that wasn't going to happen. He felt too gross to try to move and get up, and the pain he was in was just now catching up with his groggy brain. Everything hurt, he was shivering and sweating up a storm at the same time. He couldn't put the pieces together that he was sick, all he knew was that he wanted- needed it to stop. Stop hurting.

Finally giving in, Naegi opened his eyes. The painfully bright light hurt his head more than it should've as he blinked again and again, attempting to wake up a little. He shivered again as he forced himself to sit up in his bed, and he kept his blanket wrapped around him when he finally moved his legs over and put his feet on the cold ground.

He needed to get help. That's all Naegi can comprehend at the very moment, but it was enough to get him out of bed.

His knees almost buckled under his small weight as he stood, keeping one hand on the bedside table. Everything was still blurry, his teeth chattered and he shivered despite the fact that his pajamas were drenched in sweat. He wanted it to stop, he wanted to just go back to bed.

Although the pain was also the only thing motivating him to find someone else. He managed to move over to the door of his room, and with some struggling he managed to turn the knob. The cold of the hall flooded Naegi's senses and he pulled the blanket tighter around himself, trying to find some warmth within the thin blue fleece. He took another step, desperately gripping the side of the doorway, and let his bare feet guide him into the cold and confusing hall. At least, it was confusing to him at the moment, but he had gotten used to these halls within the past few days of being stuck at Hope's Peak Academy.

He blindly wandered down the hall, only actually taking a few weak and frail steps when he made it to the corner. He didn't think he had the energy to knock on one of the other student's room's door, so he simply hoped he could find someone in the hall, that way he wouldn't have to go far. Maybe he could find Kyoko, or even Taka or Mondo or whoever would be okay.

He didn't even comprehend how vulnerable he currently was, being sick during a killing game was the perfect opportunity to be killed. It wouldn't take that much, considering he already felt like he was dying.

He peaked around the corner, his eyesight was blurry but he managed to make out a tall shape that looked like a person. He was too sick to try to figure out who it was from so far away, even if they were only a couple feet away, so he attempted to walk closer to them, still dragging the blanket that hung around him.

"...Naegi? You look more horrid than usual."

It took a second to click, but he realized the voice belonged to Togami. Naegi leaned up against the wall, his eyes still squinted from waking up. "H... help?" He managed to weakly speak, his voice shaky and barely more than a whisper.

He felt a warm hand on his forehead, and he attempted to lean into the warmth but before he knew it, it disappeared again. Naegi frowned.

"Jesus, I didn't know you could get more pitiful. C'mon." Togami furrowed his eyebrows and tried to move around the sick boy, expecting Naegi to follow him.

Naegi panicked when Togami moved away and reached out to grab his arm. "D-don't, don't go." His voice still sounded hoarse and unused, but it was filled with more desperation than last time.