Chapter 1: The Break- In

" On this tragic evening, authorities found the body of missing teen Ethan Bundy on the corner of Fuller St. and Ellis Ave. Marking the 70th homicidal death this week." the cake face anchorwoman boringly reports, " authorities are advising everyone to say indoors, limit your time outside, And be AWARE of your surroundings. I'm Mel-"

"TURN THAT BITCH OFF, I'M TRYING TO GET SOME BEAUTY SLEEP" Rage exclaims from the top of the stairs

                 "I don't think 8 hours will help that face of yours, mate. maybe try a coma."

     "Jinx!"

" Even then, there might not be any improvement. So, I guess you're out of luck." jinx walks out from the kitchen completely ignoring Rage's death glare with a bucket of fried chicken in his hands going over to sit with his girlfriend Rose.

Don't get me wrong I love Jinx and Rose. They're like the siblings I never had. But, I can't with the making out 24/7. Like now. There on the other couch devouring each others faces off.

God I hate couples.

I let out a long heavy sigh, slowly sinking further into the couch.

" If the police knew what's good for them they would take their own advice; and leave this case to us. " Jinx spat, breaking away from Rose and pounding his head against the arm of the sofa he was currently sitting on.  " stupid, stupid, stupid, stupi-"

"Jinx you shouldn't do that. you'll get a concussion." Rose timidly spoke, reaching for the pillow behind her and sticking it under his head. "that's better." 

          " Thanks baby." Jinx mumbles into his pillow. making Rose blush, causing her to smile proudly to herself.

"We can't even do anything about it anyways." I tiredly spoke, wiping my eyes.

"Why's that?" Rose looked at me curiously

"Because your lovely boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to make nachos on the burner in the Lab."

Rose looked at Jinx in shock.

"THAT'S HOW THAT HAPPENED?!"

"Yep. well, it's getting late. I'm gonna go to bed night ." I spoke while slowly rising up from my spot.

"Goodnight!" Rose exclaim smiling.

I send her a small nod and turn my gaze over to Jinx who is still hunched over hugging the pillow to his face.

But a cool breeze causes me to stop in place.

"who opened a window?" I asked no one in particular.

         "Anna our windows don't open; you dumb bitch. what kind of question is that? " Jinx lifts his head up from his pillow giving me a eye roll

Wait.

And yes I gonna let that dumb bitch comment slide just this once.

"Then. Why. Is. There. A. Breeze."

"Maybe it's Caspe-"

"Jinx."

"Yeah?"

"Someone's in the house, you idiot! You and Rose need to get Rage and Hunter up ; go to the basement. I'm gonna scope out the place. I'll meet you there shortly."

They both nodded before rushing up the stairs.

I take a few minutes looking throughout the doorway trying to find any broken pieces of glass.

Crash

I snap my head in the direction of the sound. They're in the Kitchen.

Slowly I move my feet across the living room carpet. Inching closer to the door

Crash

Pushing the door open slightly. I see the intruder's back. 

Carefully, I grab one of the butcher knifes on the counter.

"I'm gonna give you till the count of five to get out of this house." I begin to rise the knife up
1

No movement

2
Still nothing
3
Nothing

I was just about to crack his skull when he finally decided to speak

Smart Man.

"Don't tell me you don't miss me Annie." He turns around giving me his famous devious smirk

Calum?

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Here's the first chapter!!!

Hopefully it wasn't too bad. Also, thank you for taking the time to read this chapter. I really appreciate! And maybe give it a comment and vote ? ♥️

P.S. the photo on top is what the inside of the house looks like.

See you next chapter !

- A🌷