Chapter 1: the move

It was a Wednesday after noon and you were finishing packing up your home recording studio in Australia so you could finally make the move over to America, LA. you were excited and exhausted but you needed to finish packing, you had one more job to do before you made the move tomorrow after noon (12 hours.) you decided to stop fora snack break and finished off what you needed to do. After that you slept in a swag on the ground.

*NEXT DAY*

you woke up tired as usual, you got up and put on your black ripped jeans and your p!nk t-shirt and headed out the door to finish packing in the truck to go to the airport.

you finish packing the truck, lock the apartment one more time and head to the airport to catch the plain. you felt so excited to finally be moving to the place you've always wanted, you were singing at the top of your lungs the whole car ride. you get to the airport get the stuff loaded onto the plane  and then get yourself on the plane. it takes about 12 hrs to get there, so you listen to music, watch YouTube, read and have a sleep.

*AFTER THE AIRPORT*

you have a little bit of a headache so you take some pain killers and get in the moving truck that is full of your stuff. your driving to your new place that your hoping is as nice as it was described and explained to you from real estate agent. you get to the street and the houses looked nice, you arrive at the house and put the  code in for the gates. with one look at the house and you were happy. the real estate turned up and showed you around the house and you loved it!

you then soon realized that you were living next to a group of boys as you were unpacking and they were out on the street playing basket ball, you made eye contact with one of them, he had blonde hair and light blue eyes, you smiled at him and he smiled back. you stopped him as he stood there and stared at you in confusion.

 Another guy who was shirtless pulled up beside him and started looking at you unpacking too. you didn't realize they were staring and you walked inside with a couple of heavy boxes. you came back out the grab some more boxes only to trip on a box, you scrapped your elbow, you sat up only to hear

boy= b

you= y

---------------

b:" oh shit! are you okay?!"

you look up and see him running over to you and the rest of them follow him.

y: "y-yeah I'm good... I wasn't looking where I was going heh"

you felt embarrassed for tripping. He knelt down and helped you up.

b:  "here come into ours and I'll get you cleaned up" 

you look up and him dumbfounded and shocked that a hottie like him was helping you.

y: "o-okay, I'm y/n btw"

b: "nice to meet you.... I'm Colby by the way"

He looked down and started blushing and you, Colby and the boys headed into their house to get you cleaned up. after that you met the rest of them.

Hey guys thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the first imagine :) i will probably write a new one every day depending on how busy I am, but feel free to comment what i need to improve on and what you would like to see in the future. baiii :))))