Chapter 19

Marley's POV

I walk with Carson on the grassy ground barefoot, he stops and stares at the night sky. He turns to face me grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him, staring into my eyes. His eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes biting his lip making me go crazy, my hormones were on a rampage, "God, I want to kiss you right now" he whispers breathlessly before I can reply he grabs my face and slowly leans in to kiss me.

I moan instantly, our tongues fighting for dominance. He moans when I tug on his hair pulling away slowly, "if we don't want Carson junior to come out to play then we need to stop" he growls and I close my eyes remembering how amazing his lips felt against mine.

It's such an euphoric feeling, "you feel the same way I do?" he says breathlessly and a smile creeps up on my face and I kiss the hickey I left on his neck last night and I feel him shiver.

I love the fact that I have as much control over him just as the way he has control over me but I won't tell him that. "That hickey almost got us in trouble tonight" he chirps sitting both of us down and pulling me onto his lap, "I know, and I'm pretty sure the fans are gonna start with rumors" I state playing with the buttons on his white shirt.

"Yeah..." he trails off as we focus on the beautiful sky. After a while, I decide I want ice cream "can we go get ice cream?" I ask and he looks at me strangely, "it's 10 pm, we're not even supposed to be out at this time and you want ice cream?"

I nod and he stands up holding his hand out,   "let's go m'lady" and I jump up excitedly "actually could you carry me instead?" I pout and he sighs, "fine, get on."

When he's sure he's holding me tight, we start going. We get to this ice cream place 2 streets away from his house and I get Vanilla while he gets cookies and cream.

"I love you" I state looking at my ice cream, "I love you too" Carson replies. I pause "um, Carson I was talking to Vani." 

"Ouch, you love 'Vani' more than me?" he places a hand over his chest and I look away from him "well....." and he gasps, "now I know how much you actually love me" and I laugh, "I love you Carson" reaching towards him I go to kiss his cheek but he turns his face and I kiss his lips instead.

He pulls me closer to him, my grip on my ice cream extremely tight, and as he tries to slip his tongue in my mouth knowing that I absolutely forget about everything else when he deepens the kiss so I pull away from him smirking, "I need to attend to Vani."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love you angels ❤

- star