Target

As you guys know it's me Toni Braxton. Everyone knows I'm newly divorced and I'm living the single life right now but it's mainly because no one has asked me out yet. I don't know why but I think men are afraid to approach me because they feel as if oh it's Toni Braxton she's got to be taken. NO! That's not true I'm enjoying my single life but it would be nice to have a man not even a man he can just be a friend to talk to. Anyway I have a radio interview to do today so I got to go.

Interviewer

So Toni Braxton welcome to the show.

Toni

I'm glad to be here.

Interviewer

How are you? I mean like with your Lupus and you son with autism how's things going.

Toni

They're going great I'm feeling good my son is mainstreaming in school life is great right now thanks for asking.

Interviewer

So let's get straight to it I hear you are divorced now is that true.

Toni

Why yes it is. I'm single.

Interviewer

I can't believe it what man would let a Fine woman like you go.

Toni

Thank you darling but I let him go.

Interviewer

Oh is that's so.

Toni

Yess it is.

Interviewer

Well what are you looking for in a man sweetheart.

Toni

Well he has to be a nice person but he has to have a little coint you know money and he has to be cute taller than me and either bald or have hair he cannot have the donut at the top of his head that's not cute at all.

Interviewer

So you're saying you want a guy like me. *flirty tone

Toni

Well you are cute and you have hair but how is a little radio Interviewer gonna take care of me.

Interviewer

Well baby this is just a hobby I own 3 lucrative businesses and from the looks of it you look like you need to be taken care of.

Toni

Oh is that so.

Interviewer

Very so you're very beautiful with a sexy attitude baby I know exactly what you need.

Toni

Oh you do.

Interviewer

You need someone that'll hold you at night and make you feel good and I'm not talking about emotions.

Toni

Ha when is this interview over.

Interviewer

We'll be back with more of Toni Braxton after these messages.

Toni

Where's the restroom?

Interviewer

Hey baby come here take this.

Toni

What's this?

Interviewer

Call me I'm Kevin.

Toni

Kevin...

Interviewer

I'm serious.

Toni

Ok I will do that.

Interviewer

You are so beautiful.

Toni

You're not so bad looking yourself.

Ok I was lying Kevin wasn't cute he was FINEEEE AS HELL. He was everything I needed to see in a man. He was tall, light brown skin, cateyes that change colors, nice body and I didn't even get to see his body but I just know it's nice. Even though I was acting very hard to get I might just call him later or even tomorrow. I might have just found my next Target....

Kevin

Hello

Toni

Hey its Toni.

Kevin

I know who it is baby.

Toni

Why do you keep calling me baby? I'm not your baby.

Kevin

You will be my baby sooner or later.

Toni

How you just gone assume that.

Kevin

I don't have to assume I know.

Toni

You're funny whatever.

Kevin

What you doing?

Toni

Nothing just hopped out the shower.

Kevin

Mmmmm the shower you say.

Toni

OMG why men have to always be manish.

Kevin

I'm sorry. Ok I'm focused now

*starts laughing

Toni

What about you what are you doing?

Kevin

Thinking about you...

Toni

Awww you tryna run game on me.

Kevin

Ha you see me don't you.

Toni

Yess but it's kind of cute.

Kevin

Ok ok.

Kevin and I talked all night and I think I really like him. He's very cool and sweet. He made me smile the whole time on the phone and I needed that. That's what I need. One of him..!!!

Kevin

So Ms. Toni I'll call you tomorrow it's kind of late and I don't want to take away from your beauty sleep.

Toni

Haha yea but what if I told you I'm not ready to get off the phone.

Kevin

Then I would stay on longer.

Toni

Well I don't want to.

Kevin

Good cause I didn't want to hang up anyway.

*Starts laughing

All together we talked on the phone for at least 8 hours straight.