Bahamian Paradise

I drove home calling and texting Toni to see if she'll answer but they were all unanswered. Then I drove pass her house to see if Keri's car was there. Frankly it was so I went straight home...

Toni

Keri have you seen my makeup bag...?!!!

Keri

What you need a makeup bag for....?!!

Toni

I got a concert tomorrow night remember so I'm packing now because I have to catch a plane in the morning.

Keri

Oh yea

Toni

Sooooo that means you have to keep the house clean and organized and the boys under control. Denim has a basketball game tomorrow morning and Diezel has practice then Denim has another game that night too you know it's a tournament thingy and you need to be at both games to record my baby. Oh and don't forget to pick up Diezel while you're at the game.

Keri

Please I Got This baby I'm not New to this

Toni

Okay so you're saying you have Everything under control

Keri

Yessss it's nothing trust me

Toni

I'm serious

Keri

I'm serious too baby you just go do your thing

Toni

And don't forget to call the caterers for the ceremony

Keri

I got you covered

Toni

Okay well um I'm about to take a shower real quick

Keri

Okay

After I took my shower I went straight to sleep because I was exhausted. Then the next day I was headed to the airport with Trina Towanda Ashlee and Traci who were my backup singers. Zo came as well because he was my assistant. Anyway we all went through the metal detector and was getting situated in our seats.

Toni

Aren't you guys excited...!!!

Trina

Yassssssss I can finally get a Real Bahama Mama...

Towanda

Is that all you care about?

Toni

Come on you guys let's just focus on the performance and having fun.

Traci

I know that's right

Trina

But umm Toni I have a serious question for you

Toni

What?

Trina

Are you okay?

Toni

What you mean?

Towanda