Chapter Four

In my head I imagined myself flying face first down the stairs but luckily that didn't happen. I took a seat beside Cody and he looked over at me and smiled.

"You look beautiful. Like you literally take my breath away." Always such the flirt!

I awkwardly laughed. "Thanks Cody."

Dinner came and passed. There was so much food I didn't know what to eat! There was steak, and chicken, and, vegetables, and pasta and dessert was red velvet cake, my favourite. The table talk was mostly pretty random but at times someone would look at me and ask me questions and then everyone would get in on it. Either about my horrible mate, my family, or even just stuff like my favourite colour.

After dinner me and Cody decided to go for a walk. We were casually talking, hand in hand, when he stopped and looked at me.

"You really are beautiful. Inside and out." He leaned forwards and our lips connected. Two seconds. Literally two seconds and we were knocked on our asses by a huge black wolf. And I mean like bigger than any wolf I had ever seen. He pinned Cody down and growled in his face.

"Stop!" I screamed.

The wolf backed off of Cody and turned into his human form.

"Matt." I growled.

Timber howled with delight. 'He came back for us. He really does love us!'

'He doesn't love us! Did you forget he slapped us!' I hissed back.

He stood there in all his glory and I admit; he looked good. But his personality sucks so I don't wanna be his mate. I looked away.

"Eclipse. Please look at me." He begged, "I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. I will never lay a hand on you like that again but then you go and kiss some other guy. That breaks our heart, my wolf and I. You are coming back with me."

"No!" I said sternly.

He grabbed Cody in a choke hold and said, "you will come back with me or he dies! And so does his little pack." He spat out.

I looked at Cody. He chocked out, "no. Don't go with him."

"I'm sorry Cody but I have to. To save you and my new family..."

Matt tossed him aside and turned into his wolf. He motioned for me to get on so I climbed on his back and held onto his think fur.

I started crying. "Bye Cody. Thank you for everything..." and with that we were off.

•••••••••••••••
We arrived at the pack house and I climbed off, still crying. Someone came out of the house and passed him shorts so he could turn back. We walked into the pack house to be greeted by bows and people just saying, "Alpha."

I wouldn't look at him. He disgusted me. He was going to kill Cody just to get me to come back with him. And yea I shouldn't have kissed Cody. It was wrong but it was also wrong for him to slap me. So I guess we're even.

"Luna," one of the pack members bowed. "Your bag is in your room along with some new clothes."

"Thanks but its just Eclipse. Not Luna." I mumbled.

"Come on," Matt muttered while reaching for my hand. I pulled back. Nah huh mister. Won't be that easy.

I followed him up the stairs and we walked a bit. This place was gigantic! He stopped and I ran into him. "Sorry," I muttered.

He opened the door we were standing in front of to reveal a huge room with a king sized bed with a royal blue comforter. I have a slight smile and ran and plumped myself down on the bed.