Intro

Scene 1

Principal's Office, Goldwind High

"Mary knew a dirty beast, whose residence was in the East, and everywhere that the beast went, Mary followed like a priest. He fucked her till her cunt was sore and sparks came out her asshole and nine months later she gave a grunt and an infant jumped out her cunt," said Principal Lizzie to Jillian, who was sitting in her office, in a mixture of contempt and sarcasm.

"What the hell, ma'am!" Jillian retorted, rolling her eyes. "Are you even fit to be a principal?"

"And are you fit to be a mom?" replied Lizzie nonchalantly, and rapped a feather duster on the table in front of Jillian. "You, my dear girl are but eighteen," Lizzie continued before being interrupted.

"Excuse me, no offense but not only am I of legal age, I am also perfectly capable of having a baby. Just that it's close to A levels and..." Jillian answered back before she let her voice drift away.

"Exactly! This is a school, not a whorehouse and I can't have my students with great futures they can look forward to all copulating and flipping over in their hormone drenched fornications! And if you haven't noticed, the words I speak merely embody emotions but you, and your FWB or whoever, you're the ones that have crossed the line. Now you can either have a Drano Margarita and kill that baby, or you get the hell out of my school," Lizzie issued the ultimatum.

Without thinking, Jillian lifted her left palm and slapped Lizzie across the face before bursting into tears and saying, "I will kill him if that's what keeps me in here," and leaving the office, slamming the door behind her. Without so much as a second glance, Lizzie went back to her work.

Scene 2

Coffee Shop near Wellington High

"Hi, I will have a small sized cup of ice blended java chip with extra whipped cream, please," said Jax Fisher, with a minor stutter. The barista who was taking his order scribbled with a marker on a clear cup, before suddenly stopping.

"Which table are you seated at, mate? Is it that one over there?" asked the barista, pointing at a table next to the entrance to the shop, with notebooks and a laptop sprawled over it.

"Yes, why?" Jax replied pointedly and impatiently.

"Mate, you have to leave. There is no studying at our premises. Peak period's coming up, you see the sign over there?" the barista replied as he pointed to a sign that said "No Studying" that was just a couple of feet from Jax's table.

"Jesus!" Jax exclaimed, "Why the fuck are people so uptight round here? This policy is aimed against students! I bought a fucking drink, I am entitled to study here. A levels are coming and I cannot afford to flop. I have a future, unlike you."

"You want to be careful there, mate. I used to be like you, young and naïve, but I realized students are but robots. I came from Wellington High, nothing compared to the likes of Goldwind but I have my pride, and I got a good future ahead of me. Think about it, but please do it elsewhere," said the barista coolly. He then retreated behind the counter.

"No! No! How fucking dare you! I'm from Wellington too! I'm going to let all students know how you treated me today! I hate you I hate you I hate you!" Jax replied, stomping his feet and yelling. Just then, a bespectacled, pimpled and nerdy looking boy approached him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Jax?" said the boy. "You're embarrassing yourself and our school, man," he continued, whispering into Jax's ear.

"Tristan Fist, I've told you many times I don't give a rat's ass about our school. It's a fucking embarrassment. I will do well and get myself into Goldwind and study for A levels there. No one will miss me and neither will I miss anyone. I need a future and Goldwind will give it to me," Jax curtly replied. Tristan walked away shaking his head.

Jax collected his drink and went back to the table, opening his laptop and preparing to do some work. Suddenly, a crowd swarmed towards him.

"Boo!" shouted a teenage girl.

"You suck! Wellington sucks! You will never reach the likes of Goldwind!" shouted another boy. Jax, humiliated, started to scream and cry.

"Fuck you all! I will mug somewhere else and get into Goldwind! One day I will show you all! Mark my words!" He then left the coffee shop as he walked past a middle aged lady who was wearing a pair of sunglasses and sipping earl grey.

Scene 3

Goldwind High Lecture Theatre 5

"Okay so if you see here, the differential equation is a first order, so you can easily solve it with the integration factor here," explained Ms Sophia Johnson, the main Math lecturer.

"Now, who can tell me what's the integral of e to the power of x squared?" she continued, looking around the room to call upon a volunteer.

"Hey, Jefferson Brown! Someone wake him up, please," Ms Johnson said patiently as his neighbor shook him.

"What's your answer, Jefferson?" she questioned the drowsy-feeling Jefferson.

"Um, I don't know, Ms Johnson, sorry," he said apologetically as he stared down into his notes.

"Please see me after the lecture. Now, we will have to multiply the integrating factor..." Ms Johnson continued as Jefferson struggled to stay awake.

After the lecture ended, the half-awake Jefferson trudged toward Ms Johnson as he prepared for a scolding.

"What's wrong with you these days man?" Ms Johnson asked. "You haven't been listening well and your performance has slipped. You used to be one of the top at the start of the year, and A levels is in 14 months, remember?" she said worriedly. Jefferson did nothing more than shake his head in apology.

No way am I going to tell her about the pregnancy. She can't know it's me! I hope Jillian didn't tell anyone it's me, he thought.

"Have you been praying to bell curve god?" Ms Johnson asked. Jefferson was slightly shocked.

"Er, yes, Ms Johnson," he timidly replied.

"You know he can't grant you everything, right?" Ms Johnson said matter-of-factly, which scared Jefferson.

"You don't believe in him?" he blurted out. Ms Johnson shook her head.

"One day, I will show you. But I promise to buck up, Ms Johnson," he said as he prepared for his next lecture on Biology. Ms Johnson sighed and went back to marking her papers.