Before Ever After (A One Direction Fan Fiction)

Welcome to Before Ever After!

(Just a little summary for all of the characters!! <3)

Harry Styles is now the only single member of One Direction. He knows why too. The reason? Arina Waterworth! He never did get over her. Truthfully he never will. He wants to be with someone again but will he ever get over Arina?

Rachel Allison, a on the rise actress, was just cheated on by her ex. She didn't care what his reason was so she broke up with him. Rachel's bestfriends Anwen Smith and Louis Tomlinson have been by her side since day one without him but that doesn't stop Rachel from building walls to shut people out.

Arina Waterworth is the worlds most famous model. Beautiful, Skinny and heartbroken? When Arina Waterworth breaks up with Harry she regrets it. He was the love of her life, What will she do now?

Anwen Smith is best friends with Louis Tomlinson, one fifth of one direction and Rachel Allison, the infamous actress. She wants more attention, She wants what Rachel and Louis have. She just wants to be noticed.

Louis Tomlinson is one fifth of the boy band One Direction. He has a beautiful girlfriend, Dina Shehadeh. She was he world but what happens when your world moves to the other sides of the actual world?

Dina Shehadeh is a buisness lady, She always liked to keep things prim and propper. She was never one for a large mess. Then she starts to date Louis Tomlinson and her world changes a lot. Her simple boring day to day life was now interupted by fans giving her a hard time so when a opportunity to move to South America with Lilly Thorne comes up she wants to take it. She loves Louis but wants to do what is best for her.

Lilly Thorne is the fiancee to one fifth of One Direction. Zayn and Lilly have been together almost 2 years. Lilly was offered a job with Dina in South America but doesn't want to take it. Zayn and Lilly have talked about having kids but soon everything they soon talked about became a harsh reality when Lilly took the one test that changed her life. She couldn't tell Zayn yet, She wants to have a family with Zayn but she doesn't want her kids in the spot light.

Zayn Malik officially the most wanted man that you couldn't have since he proposed to Lilly Thorne, His soon to be wife. Zayn has a job coming up soon in Australia that doesn't involve the other guys. He hasn't told Lilly yet which she felt bad about since she told him everything. Liam Payne is the only one who knows and he was less then happy about his best friend leaving for 7 months.

Liam Payne, The biggest sweetheart who would never hide anything from the public or so people thought. Liam's girlfriend Jessie Jones is planning on moving from America to the U.K to live with Liam. Problem is Liam's house is surrounded by paparazzi all day long and Liam and Jessie didn't tell anyone but close family and friends they where dating.

Jessie Jones was a Singer. Well atleast she was trying to be. She has one of the most supportive boyfriends but sometimes that feels like it isn't enough. She has amazing friends who support her as well but sometimes she just wants to have more of a fan base. She always wondered what it would be like if people found out about her and Liam. Of course Bella Simpson Payne knew exactly what would happen.

Bella Simpson Payne, Liams younger sister. She knew exactly what it was like to be hurrled into the spotlight because of her brother, She knew that Jessie wanted it but she would do everything in her power to stop her from doing that. Both Demii Styles and Bella knew exactly what would happen once word got out.

Demii Styles, Harry younger sister. She knew how broken Harry had been every since Arina broke up with Harry, She also knew how it affected his close friend Niall Horan more than anyone. Demii always admired Niall's courage threw everything but she knew behind his beautiful smile something was wrong.

Niall Horan, The adorable irish fifth of One Direction. Lightly Niall has not talked as much. Why? Because of Chloe Walton his girlfriend not being around since she moved to Japan with her family. He wants to see her but he is so busy it never works out. Even though Niall is in love with Chloe his ex, Sian Butcher wants back in his life.

Chloe Walton is tired of being stuck in a place she hates. She thought moving to Japan would be great! Sadly she could not have been more wrong. She missed Niall with all of her heart and knows that one day she will be with him forever. She wants to be back in the U.K with him and as soon as she hears that Sian Butcher wants back in Niall's life, she is ready to hope on the next flight back.

Sian Butcher is the infamous ex girlfriend of Niall Horan, It was reported that Sian and Niall broke up because they were just to different for one another but the truth was they broke up because Niall was going on tour and Sian couldn't take it. So when she moves back to the U.K with Brianna Rowley and hears his girlfriend moved away, she has full intentions of getting back together with Niall.

Brianna Rowley, Harry Styles best friend. She has been Harry's best friend since day one. Actually because Harry and Brianna's moms knew one another since high school. Brianna moved to America with Sian because she knew that Sian needed to get away after her breakup with Niall but the whole time she had not spoken to Harry face to face since his break up with Arina! She knew Harry was heart broken and she was so excited to show up at his door once again and recieve an famous Harry hug! Soon she realizes that Zayn's bestfriend, Keely Gordon, is out to keep her away from Harry.

Keely Gordon, Zayn's best friend. She and Zayn have been best friends for 5 years now. She was the reason that  Lilly and Zayn where together actually. Zayn and Keely had always been close but when Keely falls ill it really puts there friendship to the test.

Welcome to the story of a group of people who in the beginning could not care less about each other to in the end could not live without each other. Welcome to Before Ever After!