Chapter 2

I turned on the hot water and waited for the tub to fill up. I grabbed my towel and clothes but it was taking much longer then I expected. While it was filling up thought I would check my phone. I opened my phone and I saw a notification of someone following me on instagram. Guess who. It was SAM. I was REALLY happy. I was about to walk around the walls. Then he EVEN texted me. I was about to explode. My mom knew that I liked him at that time and I was just insanely happy. She couldn't calm me down at all. I didn't knew what to do anymore.

Sam:"u here?"

Garce:"yeah I'm here"

Sam:"I don't know if this me or not but it really looks like me doesn't it?"

Grace: "to be honest. It is u :d"

Sam"thank u so much ❤️ "

Grace:" of course your welcome ❤️"

I got in the bath tub fully happy and crying from happiness. After few minutes I came out and saw another text from him

Sam:" Grace"

Grace:"yeah?"

Sam:"what do u think? Should I post it on Facebook?"

Grace: "oh my God!i dont know honestly. However u want"

Sam:"okay then. I'll post it ❤️"

Grace :"okay ❤️"

I was beyond happy. I just didn't knew how to explain how happy I was. It was really unexpected and I really didn't knew this day would come.
We talked literally everyday and mostly he was the one to start a conversation. I felt so happy and peacful talking to him. We talked for a long time. Even school came and it was middle of 1st semester. I actually knew his classmates Cuz my brother used to be in that class. Lately I noticed that boys from that class were looking at me a little weirdly. I didn't even had to think twice, I knew that he spreaded that I liked him with his friends. But I was okay with it. Cuz my whole class found out about my crush too. Few months passed our relationship was going great, we sometimes texted each other at nights, at school...it was weekends when we were talking as usual. I was doing my hair when he just texted me saying he wanted to see me. I got really nervous and I immediately ran to my mom asking what to do. She allowed to let me see him but I didn't wanted to just because I was really nervous and I knew I would be really weird in front of him. But I couldn't decline so I accepted got ready and went out to see him. I was breathing so deeply, I was shaking and couldn't stay still. I finally arrived at the destination where we had to meet each other. I was waiting for a while, I was slowly getting angry but he then showed up. My heart.. Just melted on seeing him. The sun light was hitting his face. His black eyes were exposed completely , his pale skin and jet black curly hair shining like crazy. He smiled at seeing me and hugged me. At first we couldn't look at each other and couldn't even speak.