Chapter 1

This is not what I wanted...

October 12. 2018 
I was having a bad day. My close friend and also a classmate Bruce and I made a bet on a ice cream. Sadly I lost so I had to buy him Ice cream. Suddenly his friend Ian butted in and now I had to buy it for both of them. School was over and all 3 of us left school together. It was kinda awkward since we didn't had anything to talk about. We were taking a shortcut when suddenly a group of girls came up to us. They turned out to be their friends. I just stood there awkwardly waiting for them to be finished. They talked for a while and it was just so weird. The boys literally kept flirting and flirting and well of course girls didn't say no to their flirting either. I felt like just walking away and leaving them but as a friend I just stood there waiting. I never thought for them to be like this. They seemed like whole different people in front of those girls. They finally left and we arrived at the store. I bought them ice cream and we were suppose to leave together and sit somewhere but I just felt so awful I made up an excuse and told them that I had to go. Bruce was looking at me a little weird. Kinda like he was sad or something but I knew he wasn't. I left them and was waiting on the bus stop kinda angry and sad. I was just really moody and so lost into my thoughts. I was just having a bad day. Yes you may be wondering why would I be sad or angry about it but I don't know either. Sometimes I just don't understand my feelings. That was just the way I felt at that momment.

   Few hours passed and I arrived at home. I just set on my bed and scrolled trough my phone, again, lost into my thoughts. It got late and I decided to take a bath so I could calm down a little cuz I was getting so stressed out about it. Before I say what happened at this day for last, let's go back a little.

     I was 10th grader, doing what I had to do. Studying, going to teachers and just having fun with my friends when I was free. There was a guy at our school that I lately have been noticing not too often. He was cute. He had a long curly jet black hair. Thin eyebrows strong jawline and cheekbones. A mole on his nose, thin lips and little fierce jet black eyes. He was exactly my type. Exactly. But I didn't seem to be quiet effected by him at that time, cuz there was a lot of stuff going on in my head. Im a type of person who don't really like or love boys easly. He never noticed me back tho. He only looked at me once when I was coming up stairs to get to my class. When the year was ending and the summer vacation got closer, I couldn't see him at school at all. I forgot about him completely, I didn't even remeber he existed anymore. It was summer vacation. My dad was working still so we couldn't go at the beach for a while. One day my cousin Mary  came over to stay with us, Me and my big brother. We had a second little house that my dad built on his own. It was a tiny house, there were 2 floors and it wasn't done fully. We had a little farm kind of situation going on there too. It was a really good place to stay at. It was lonely and really peacful place. Not much of people lived there so the space was really huge. It got late when me and my cousin were laying on a bed and scrolling trough our phones. Facebook suggested me to add someone. I didn't knew who the person was but his bio said that he was going to the same school as mine. I got curious and visited his profile. I started checking his photos when suddenly I saw that curly guy in the picture. I got shocked and so surprised. I was not expecting to see him there. I was super happy!
-Oh my God Mary! Do you Remeber that curly guy I was talking about?
-that guy at school?
-yeah! I found him!
-no way! Check his profile!
  I went into his profile. His name was so cute too. I absolutely melted on the bed. My heart started beating so hard and fast I could literally hear it in my ears and felt it beating my chest. I kept checking his photos over and over again. He was absolutely cute and handsome. My pupils were getting bigger and bigger...
My cheeks getting more red and red.
-oh my gosh. You are completely red. Calm down. I thought you  didn't like him
-I mean no.. Not really. I only noticed him few times that's it. I didn't even remember he existed.
-you are such a weirdo
  Mary chuckled and layed back down looking at her phone. I smiled and stared at his picture for a while, when... Suddenly a thought hit my head. "what if I text him and let him know his cute?"
-hey... Mary? What if I just text him and let him know that I like him.. But like not like like him.. Ya know..
-no are u crazy? Why would u text him that
-dude everyone keeps asking each other to go on dates with them when they are like friends for only 5 days. And u know I'm really forward so I don't give a shit
-yeah I know ur forward but still. Don't do it
-ugh..
    Hours passed.. Everyone was sleeping and I was just closing my eyes thinking about him "I wanna text him so bad.. What's the worst thing that's gonna happened? It's not like we will see each other everyday. He will probably forget me until school starts... Let's just text him.."
I thought to myself and held my phone in my hands searching up his name and thinking twice about how I could have texted him.
-" Hey Sam. You probably don't know me and never noticed me. I'm Grace. We go at the same school and our classrooms are at the same floor . I noticed you few times and I just came across your Facebook. I just wanted to let u know that I think u are really cute and I like you but not too seriously. I just think u look really cute. Not that I'm trying to flirt and do anything. Just thought it would be nice for u to know "

There it is... I put my phone down and closed my eyes. I felt really nervous. I didn't really had any hopes for him to text me back but at least he would check it.
Morning came and I woke up not even remembering that I texted him or saw his Facebook at all. Everyone was awake. My cousin was watching tv and my dad was outside doing some work. I grabbed my phone and..
-OH MY GOD!
-WHAT?!
-SAM TEXTED ME BACK
-YOU TEXTED HIM ANYWAYS ?!
- ofc I did. U think I would listen to u
-oh my God grace...
I chuckled feeling really really happy and opened up the text

-what's wrong? Why did u stop smiling all of a sudden? Says Mary

-That's weird.. He answered me so weirdly...

Sam:"how old are you?
Grace"

Grace:"I'm 15 and you?"

Sam"17 "
Sam" well that's cool. You will see me more often this time "

Grace" yeah.. That's cool"

  That's it? I still felt happy for him to answer me but.. What the hell was this.. He seemed really strange... But whatever I just forgot about it, deleted the chat and carried on with my life. Vacation went well. We finally went to the beach and got a hotel room where we stayed for a month. At some Moments I kept getting reminded of him. I kinda started to think about him more and slowly start to like him. One day I searched up his instagram and followed him. I sat down grabbed my sketchbook and started drawing him. The drawing was really adorable so I decided to post it. I wasn't scared to post it cuz I knew he wouldn't recognize me or even check my profile since I didn't had my name written and now even had pictures posted. Just my drawings. Few weeks passed we came back from the beach. I was returning from my dentist when I saw Sam on a bus station. There we go another unexpected moment. Few days later my aunt was giving me a ride and I saw him on another bus stop. That made me think about him more and more and I really didn't like it. I didn't wanted to like him at all. I knew I would get stressed over him and depressed. Later on I found that my brothers best friend Georgi and Sam were friends. Me Georgi and my Brother go way back. Us three were friends since we were little kiddos. I asked him about Sam, what kind of person he was. If I it was worthy to think about him or do anything. He said he wasn't that much of a good friends with him but he definitely knows that Sam is weird. He kept mentioning that he was weird all the time. I wasn't surprised cuz with his answers he did seem a little weird. Now let's go back to October 12...