#1 "don't go crazy"

"I started my first day today. know what I learned?"

I said to my mother. She stared blankly at the wall. "ROXANE ITS BEEN 2 YEARS YOU NEED TO START ACTING LIKE A MOTHER AGAIN I CANT DEAL WITH THIS SHIT ANYMORE!"

I yelled. Logan started crying. I picked him up and carried him to my bedroom. "Logan I'm sorry."

"Tis otay sissy." he hugged me. "Wat did u wearn at skoo today?"

he was only 2 years old so he's not the best at talking yet. I mean for a kid who saw his father die and a mother who's never there. I guess he's doing good.

"I learned a new way...to uh....write letters." I could tell I hated school already...

"Wow my sissy is so smawt!!" I giggled.

"I am? no! my baby bruder is waaaay smawter." I joked. few seconds later we just start laughing like crazy people on their way to "happy place."

"STOP IT ALREADY I CANT DO THIS!!! HOW ARE YOU A BETTER MOM THEN ME!!! HOW ARE YOU TO SO HAPPY???" YOUR FATHERS DEAD AND YOUR NEVER GOING TO SEE HIM AGAIN! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!" Our mother screamed while swinging the door open. She then came up and picked up Logan and started packing. he began screaming.

"MADDY HELP EVIL LADY IS TALING ME!! MADDY PLEASE HELP ME!!!" He cried.

"Shut up! all you ever do is cry! I never got my chance to cry but you're so god damn spoiled!" She cried back.

"What the fuck are you doing? Where are you going? YOU'VE GONE CRAZY! AND WE HAVE NO MONEY!" I grabbed her by the shoulders and smacked her across the face. "Come near us I dare you." I said holding Logan behind me. next thing we knew lights were flashing outside and cops were knocking at the door.

"Come in. she's right here." I said crying. "just don't bring her back this time." a woman cop came up to us and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I had to do this. to my own sister in law too. but, my brother would of wanted this." she handed me a letter as she picked up logan. "hey sweetie wanna go get some donuts?" I read the letter.

According to the letter it states if both parents (dead and in prison) are not available to take care of their children a family member (my aunt) will adopt the children and raise as their own. my father and aunt signed this...SO WAIT MY FATHER KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE??? or did I read this wrong?

"Mads c'mon!" I walked outside my house. (we were going to stay living here but my aunt was going to move in with us.