6. Probably Being freed......

(Y/N) heard a knock on the door, "Pizza delivery!" A voice says. Before a loud crash through the wall happened, she jumped back alot. 'They're here!' She says, although it's in her head, she runs towards the forst hero she saw, that hero being All Might. She looked at him with a smile, and a thumbs up, signalling she wasn't hurt. All might nodded and lightly pushed her behind him, getting into a fighting stance.

(Y/N) looked at the scene in front of her, Kamui woods had restrained the villains. She smiled, and looked at Bakago, who was near her, she gave a firm nod. Bakago slightly smiled, until this goop stuff covered (Y/N) and him, along with the other villains. They were brought to another place, 'A part of the city?' (Y/N) wonders, it seemed to be in ruins. She looks around, she frowned even deeper, someone had destroyed this area.

There was someone new here, a man with no eyes and a weird mask. (Y/N) stepped back in a bit of horror at the man, 'Where the fuck did he come from?' She questioned in her head. She sees All Might, who begins fighting the scary looking dude, She looks at Bakago, who looks in the sky. She soon looked at what he was looking at and smiled again, it was Midoriya, Todoroki, and Kirishima. Bakago blasted off and (Y/N) began to fly, her ankle being grabbed by Toga, tight. The rational thing that (Y/N) did was... kicking Toga in the chest, and punching her in the face, she loosened up a little and she slipped out of the grasp. Soon, (Y/N) was flying alongside the four boys, "It's so good to see you guys!" She says as they begin their decent down to the ground.
-----------------------
Short chapter because I'm in writer's block lmao.

Oof