Post traumatic fun fair!

Silence . . . Absolute silence is the best way to describe sitting across your boss within their office, as an occasional tap on a keyboard is heard. It's been a long month since the wretched incident involving not only ADA and the hunting dogs,  but also numerous government agencies, terrorist organizations, as well as Port Mafia. Slowly Yokohama has been recovering from the misfortunate event. About now,  Saigiku, along side his commander, is sitting across their governor, as his commander is working endlessly to save him from loosing his position, or even worse — being incriminated alongside Dazai. Although Ada had been spared from the thrown blame from the previous job, the past of some ADA members are out there, regardless. The young man hasn't had enough time to figure out what had happened or how it happened, however, his commander Ōchi is attempting to appease his teammate, although, it's quite obvious in spite of his efforts, he condones Saigiku's actions. 

Commander Ōchi stood up and bowed as he respectfully requested to the governor "I urge you to reconsider taking any harsh disciplinary action against Saigiku, governor!", as he raised his head up to look at the governor, he reached out his hand holding a file of documentation towards the governor, before continuing "Saigiku has finally recovered physically from his injuries that he had sustained within battle with ADA, so with his presence, i urge you to read up on his medical assessment before laying any judgement.". The governor reached out his hand, and as he took a look at the documents, he began going through the pages as he asked Saigiku "It's written down here that your physical condition is in great shape, however, mentally wise the experience has caused you to suffer from PTSD? Could you please elaborate?". Saigiku seemed to be embarrassed to answer the governor as he was quite fidgety, unable to sit in one spot calmly. He raised his head up, yet the words didn't seem to come out, thus he looked towards Ōchi, hoping he'd deal with it. Ōchi let out a sign as he looked at the governor, trying to explain "I'm sorry to interrupt a question not asked for me, but PTSD as in Post traumatic stress disorder, is a condition where the victim may experience flashbacks, nightmares, anxiety and basically, it's rather best not to talk about the event in question.". The governor gave a look towards both men, as he laid down the papers, clenching both hand fingers together, as he lowered his voice towards the next question "What exactly is this traumatic event? I've heard rumors, however, i'm interested in hearing it directly.". Ōcho threw a look at Saigiku to affirm himself if the answer is up for him to give. He deeply inhaled, exhaled and attempted to explain the situation as short as he could "During our battles, our teammates got separated. Following Dazai, Saigiku got lead to the ADA's base. Saigiku miscalculated the strength he had, thus he fell short against Dazai who'd assaulted the him. . ." For a brief moment, Ōchi looked away as he felt really uncomfortable talking about this. he got a glimpse of Saigiku's reaction — you could see he was red-faces, as the man obviously felt self-conscious. Ōchi continued after he coughed "Err. . . intimately. . . I happened to get there before Osamu was able to deal worse damage.". The governor laid back in his chair as he turned around, looking through the window as he stood silent for a moment. Perhaps he didn't know what to say, as he didn't want to humiliate the poor man. The governor asked "What legal action has been taken against Osamu?". AS Ōchi was about to answer, he got caught off guard by a sudden surprise — Saigiku didn't let him answer, as he quickly exclaimed "Sir, i don't wish to take the situation public, thus i don't want any legal action to take place.". a brief moment of silence occurred once more. "Well. . . i won't lie. The situation is most unfortunate, my condolences. However, i am relieved to hear the rumors of you possibly being a spy or an ally for possible enemies are false." He turned around to deliver quite a positive announcement "i believe we don't have to make the contents of this conversation public. So i think we can say this investigation is disclosed as i see Saigiku innocent in the accusations."

After the predicament was laid out for the men, the conversation wrapped up in a fast pace manner. There was not much to discuss. They gave the green light for Saigiku to return to work, promised silence on the subject, so the army doesn't get busy with discussions and the men said their goodbye's. Stepping out of the building, Ōchi invited Saigiku to come have a chat during the ride as well promising to drop him off where he needs, as none of the men had anything planned, to which Saigiku complied. For half the drive the car stayed silent. Perhaps they didn't know how to hold a conversation after something like that. But the silence was first broken by Ōchi, who tried to change the atmosphere within the car.