Chapter 29: My son

QOTD: Do you stan NCT?

Well you do now, come my new NCTZENS, I will teach you the ways of a NCTZEN

Any of you remember how old Baekhyun is in the book? Because I don't so i'm making his age 24

This sucks and is mostly about Jisung and Baekhyun

Enjoy XOXO

-------------------------

"Sehun! Luhan!" Baekhyun smiled as he ran to the couple, who were walking away, but was stopped by the eunuch who was here to protect him.

The eunuch looked younger then Baekhyun, a small body and a sort of cute face, why would he decide to become an eunuch?

"Your majesty, it could harm the baby, please be more careful" The eunuch bowed and Baekhyun turned around to look at him to which the eunuch flinched, expecting the queen to slap him for talking to him without his permission, but it never came.

"Thank you for the warning, I will be more careful" He smiled and the eunuch could only stare, mesmerised, this is the first time any royalty has treated him as if he is an equal, and from the queen no less!

"Please, your majesty, it is my job to protect the queen with my life" He bowed and Baekhyun looked at him with a small head tilt and a pout.

"Why? Your life is important as well, if it came to a life or death situation, we should both try to defend our own lives" Baekhyun smiled and the eunuch felt his heart melt a bit, how can one person be so kind?

"I am a mere eunuch, a peasant, a slave, my life does not matter, but you are a queen you are the nations mother, I must protect you, even if it takes my own life" The eunuch bows and is now shivering with fear, he has argued with the queen! The king will kill him if he hears of this, everyone knows of how the king dotes over his queen, he once secretly killed a man because he looked at the queen the wrong way, the queen doesn't know that though.

"What is your name little one?" Baekhyun asked and the eunuch felt shocked, his name? No one had ever bothered to learn his name, and someday he knew he would forget his own name as well.

"M-My name is Jisung, your majesty" He mumbled and Baekhyun hugged him.

"Well Jisung, you are now in my care, and will be treated like the best, Is that okay with you?" Jisung could only stand there shocked, he always wanted someone to care for him but, to be in the queens care......that is the best gift he could ask for.

"I am not worthy, your majesty" 

"Stop with the 'your majesty' call me Baekhyun, okay? You're in my care now, now tell me about yourself" Baekhyun smiled as he sat down on a chair and pulled Jisung next to him.

"I-I am Jisung, I think I am the age of 16, I'm not sure, I never met my family they abandoned me and I was forced into the palace to be an eunuch by the previous king, th-that is all I remember about myself" Jisung felt embarrassed, the queen was asking about him and he didn't know much about him.

"I have a better idea, instead of being someone I tend to, why don't I let you be my son! Well not really my son, but I think I would make a great parent, and you said you never had a parent, of course the king doesn't need to know about this, but I would like to give you everything you never had, and I will raise your rank so you won't be an eunuch anymore" Baekhyun smiles and Jisung feels tears running down his cheeks.

"Oh-oh no! Have I done something wrong?!? Please forgive me if I have" Baekhyun started panicking seeing the tears run down Jisungs face, I mean, it's not everyday you see an angel cry. (fuck you he is my NCT DREAM bias)