Chapter 4: Meeting Lu Han

Here is a game for you how much times have i written the word beautiful, because i swear that if anybody asked me how to spell it now i could say it faster then Usain Bolt can run

Anyway enjoy xoxo

Baekhyun P.O.V

I try pushing Chanyeol off as his lips touch my own, mommy and daddy say whenever someone tries to make your lips touch without you agreeing push them off right away, but they never mentioned it would be this hard?!!

As i try pushing him away only one of his large hands hold both of my hands above my head, making me unable to move my arms, as one of his legs were in between mine.

I closed my eyes as i felt his tongue try pry open my mouth, and successfully got in, making me whimper and softly try talk.

"Channie, please your hurting me" I panted out as he pulled away from the.... what was that called?

Chanyeol suddenly lifts me up bridal style and carries me towards shore, my face red and shoved into his chest, trying to stop my rapid heartbeat.

As we reach shore his eyes rake down my body and i try covering my exposed chest, but he just lowers my hands and quickly gives me my robes while i pull his hand so he looks at me.

"Channie, what we did before, what was that called?" I ask and he smiles before ruffling my hair and sitting next to me.

"That was called a kiss, you do it to someone you like" He smiles and i get on my knees next to him so i am eye to eye level with him.

"I like you Channie" I give him a kiss on the cheek and he grins.

"I like you too" He kisses me on the nose and i giggle.

"Come on Baekkie lets go to my secret garden" He pulls me up and i take my robes with me as we get closer to a amazing smell.

"Wow!!! This is amazing!" I squeal when we enter a beautiful place of cherry blossom trees everywhere.

"Channie this is amazing!" i hug him and he hugs back.

"I'm glad you think so, you can come here anytime you want i also bought you here to get dressed, so go get dressed Baekkie" I smile before i go behind a random tree to get dressed.

Author P.O.V

As Chanyeol waited patiently for the little sunshine to get dressed he suddenly remember Lu Han was coming and immediately pulled Baekhyun along with him as he hurriedly tried to get back to the palace.

Chanyeol P.O.V

As we entered the palace Luhan was already waiting for us with Sehun who was smiling his, I'm-all-luhan's-smile, while Lu Han just laughed at whatever Sehun just said.

"We are here" I exclaim as i pull Baekhyun with me through the doors.

"Baekkie i knew you would be lonely without a friend so we bought you a friend to play with" I smile at him and then looks at Lu Han with a smile on his face and immediately hugs the boy.

"Lu Lu!!" He smiles and i look confused at Baek and Lu Han hugs back.

"Baek!! I missed you!!" They both burst out in a fit of giggles and i look at Sehun with a confused expression in which he returns back.

"Want to explain" I ask and Baekhyun gives me a smile that melts my heart before leaning his head on Lu Hans shoulder, which may i admit makes me very jealous.

"General Xiao is Lu Lu's daddy and my daddy and his used to have to meet for meetings for some reason" I nod as i hear and Baekhyuns' smile suddenly gets wider.

"Lu Lu!! Channie taught me a new way to show people you like them, i wanna show you!" My eyes widen and Sehun looks at me with a glint of confusion in his eyes.

"What is it Baekkie" He grins and before i can say not i was too late, Baekhyun's lip were on top of Lu Hans and Lu han's eyes were wide in shock.

When they broke apart i buried my head in my hands and Sehun burst out laughing while Lu Han whispered something in Baekhyuns ear.

"WHAT!?!? Channie you liar!! Thats what lovers and married couples do, how could you?!?!" He burst out in tears to which Lu Han immediately comforted him and i tried too but he pouted every time i tried and pushed me away.

"Baekkie, i'm sorry how about we go get some new cake, i will let you see my library" He stops crying and looks up.

"R-really? Can i really see your library?" He asked and i nod while holding my hand out to help him up but he lifts his arms up in return.

"If you want me to forgive you, lift me to your library" He smiles a bit and my heart starts speeding up again.

"Ok Baekkie" (For those who know Hxppyeol don't even blame me, it was a golden moment.

I take him into my arms and his light figure fits into mine perfectly as i carry him to my library.

"Channie, don't you ever kiss me again" He warns with a pout and i feel my heart melt.

"Why not?" I tease and he becomes a bright red before holding onto both sides of my head.

"Because, i need to save my kisses for a girl i am going to marry" His smile kills me and those words just pierced right through me, is he not aware of my feelings? Do i need to try harder? No.. he is just too innocent like what general Byun said.

As we reach the library i put him down and he immediately starts to search around and i watch in amusement as he grabs books for only the most sophisticated readers, as in high ranked people who know the characters and not many do.

"I want these books! Please Channie, i want them" He pouts and i try to stop the temptation of sucking those pink plump lips.

"O-ok" I say breathlessly and put the books there so he can get then after

"Come on, i wanna show you something " I say as we walk to my secret garden to watch the sunset as it is getting late.

I smile as he leans his head onto my shoulder and tell him about how this is the best place in the palace to watch the sunset and sunrise, my mother told me when i was younger that the first person i take to this spot will forever be my love and a...

I smile as he leans his head onto my shoulder and tell him about how this is the best place in the palace to watch the sunset and sunrise, my mother told me when i was younger that the first person i take to this spot will forever be my love and always be by my side.

"Channie" Baekhyun mumbles breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I ask and he looks at me with a small smile painted on those beautiful lips.

"Thank you for looking after me even after my parents leave, i swear i will try be as helpful as possible" As he is saying that, his eyes slowly drop and i smile as i hear little snores leave his mouth.

"Your not annoying me or anything Baekkie, but what you could do for me is return my love, love me back" I kiss his forehead and carry him back to my chamber, laying him in my giant bed, making him look even smaller then he is.

I smile and rub the back of my hand against his delicate soft cheek.

"We will talk in the morning, good night my beautiful angel"I kiss his cheek and slide in next to him, pulling him into my chest, wrapping my arm around his small delicate waist and in hailing the smell of cherry blossoms and strawberries from his beautiful unique hair.