Uta-Uta Pirate

It was years ago, before Luffy and Ace had set sail to become pirates. They were young and always adventuring and imagining to be pirates with a girl named Amber.  They loved playing together and everyone knew that Amber and Ace made the cutest couple and the whole village knew it. Of course the both of them didn't even think about being together that way, especially because they were so young and always talked about the ocean blue and becoming pirates. "Hurry up" shouted a six year old Ace, as Amber and Luffy came running behind. "Why do you always get to be the captain Ace?" asked Amber, as he smirked towards her. "Because I'm stronger that’s why" he said, as Amber hpmhed and crossed her arms. "That's not a good reason... a captain has to have the ability to protect every one of their crew mates, being the strongest is only half right Luffy?" asked Amber, as Luffy smiled. "Yeah" smiled Luffy, as Ace hpmhed and closed his eyes. "Alright, alright" said Ace, as they continued playing. As they looked at the beach, "I'm going sailing to become a pirate" said Ace, as Amber and Luffy looked at him. "But Ace... What would grandpa say with you talking like that" said Luffy, as Ace smirked. "I don't care I'm going to become a pirate and no one can stop me" said Ace, as Amber and Luffy smiled. "In that case I'm going with you" said Amber, as they paused looking at her. "What? But Amber" said Ace, as Amber smiled. "What you know I want to be a pirate too, why not go together" said Amber, as Ace hpmhed and looked at her. "Fine" he said, as Amber smiled. "I'll still beat you though" said Ace, as Amber sighed and closed her eyes.

However years later when Amber and Ace were nine and Luffy was six. Ace had made an announcement that he was leaving to become a pirate. Amber was happy hoping he would keep his promise, they were watching the beach and she looked at him. "So you’re taking me with you right... just as promised" said Amber, as Ace paused and looked at her. "I know" he said, as Amber paused looking at him. "But?" asked Amber, as Ace looked at her, they then paused hearing Luffy cheering. "Ace, Amber... a pirate crew just showed up" shouted Luffy, as Amber eyes sparkled. "Seriously? Come on Ace" shouted Amber, as he smiled. "I'll catch up" he said, as they nodded. Amber ran with Luffy to a bar where they saw captain Shanks and his crew. "Oh cool, are you really pirates?" asked Amber, as Shanks laughed patting her head. "You really are a curious fellow aren't you?" he asked, as Amber growled. "I'm a girl" shouted Amber, as he laughed. "Alright whatever you say" said Shanks, as Amber paused realizing Ace hadn't shown up. "Luffy where's Ace?" asked Amber, as Luffy paused. "He left" said Luffy, as her eyes widened and she ran outside seeing that Ace had already sailed off. "Ace you traitor" shouted Amber, as he looked back at her seeing tears crawl down her face.

A few days later Amber was angered by what Ace had done, she watched the beach and then felt a shadow behind her. "I'm not in the mood to talk" said Amber, as Captain Shanks sat beside her. "You know... Ace is just like his father.... you can't blame him for wanting to go to sea" said Shanks, as he froze seeing Amber crying. "That's not why I'm angry.... I'm angry because he promised to take me with him, and by not taking me with him, he thinks I'm weak" said Amber, as Shanks put his hand on her shoulder. "I don't think he meant it that way" said Shanks, as Amber stood up and looked out to sea. "Well if he did then I'm going to show him just how wrong he is" said Amber, as Shanks smirked closing his eyes. "Tell me how that goes for you little fellow" he said, as Amber growled. "I told you I'm a girl" shouted Amber, as he laughed. The next day Amber woke up at dawn and started gathering her things, like spare clothes and money. She then walked to the docks and paused seeing Luffy looking at her. "You’re leaving?" asked Luffy, as Amber smiled and nodded. "Yeah... I'm going to become a pirate and show Ace that I'm no push over" said Amber, as Luffy nodded and watched Amber sail off.

Few years later Amber is now about twenty and has become a lonesome pirate always looking for Ace seeking her revenge.  Amber was at the place where Gol. D. Rodger had been executed and she looked at the platform sighing. "And they say I'm over my head" said Amber to herself, when she started walking, but then paused when she heard shouting. She turned her head to see Buggy and Alvida. Amber's eyes then widened when she saw Luffy smiling. "Luffy" whispered Amber, as she looked to see that Buggy was about to kill Luffy. Amber growled and dashed towards the platform. When lightning struck saving Luffy. "Luffy" said Amber, as he dusted himself off and looked at her. "Amber" said Luffy, as they smiled at each other. "Wow... I knew Shanks said you wanted to be a pirate, but I never thought that you would eat a forbidden fruit." said Amber, as he smirked rubbing his finger under his nose. "I hate to break up the chat but we have smoker's army on our tails" said a guy with green hair and three swords. "Right, I'll distract them you get to the ship" said Amber, as Luffy looked at her. "But Amber" he said, as she winked at him. "Well get going 'King of the Pirates' I'll meet you there" said Amber, as he smirked and ran away towards the ship. Amber smirked towards Smoker and he growled towards her. "Well, well, the Uta-Uta Pirate... who would have guessed you have a soft spot for the straw hat" he said taking a puff of his cigar. Amber smirked closing her eyes and glanced at him. "Well if you really want to know you have to kill me" said Amber, as he growled. However a guy with a cloak showed up. "You" said Amber, as he glanced over at Amber. "Hurry go" he said, as Amber nodded running towards the dock seeing Luffy's ship waiting for her. She smirked and ran jumping and landing on the deck. "Amber" shouted Luffy hugging her, she smiled nervously. As he let go she smiled at him and then paused looking at his crew. "Well, you have some crew Luffy, I hope you’re looking for more though, cause it looks like you don't even have a doctor" said Amber, as he smirked. "Oh sorry where are my manners, the name is Amber, Uta-Uta Pirate Amber" she said, as their eyes widened. "Wait you mean the pirate with 2 billion berries on her shoulder" shouted Nami, as Amber smirked and closed her eyes. "Yes I am very grateful toward the chicken marine who gave me such a high price" said Amber, as they smiled. "So do you have a crew?" asked Luffy, as Amber smirked sadly but then frowned and looked out to sea. "Sadly no... But that doesn't bother me" said Amber, as Luffy smiled. "That settles it your in our crew" said Luffy, as everyone’s eyes widened looking at him. "How does that settle anything?" everyone shouted, as Amber giggled. "Oh Luffy, you’re the same as always" said Amber, as he grinned. "Alright then... but it better not get in my way... I'm still on my revenge" said Amber, as Luffy paused and blinked a few times. "Revenge?" he questioned, as Amber sighed and looked at him. "Revenge for what?" asked Nami, as Amber sighed and looked at her. "That is my business" said Amber, as Sanji came flying towards her. "Amber~Chwan" said Sanji, as Amber punched his face. "Oh sorry about that... I'm not use to people hugging me and I get really defensive" said Amber, as his eyes had hearts in them. "Amber~Chwan" he said, as she looked at him weirdly. "So where to?" asked Amber, as he smiled. "To the grand line" shouted Luffy, as everyone cheered.