Chapter 4: Save Me Now

Covering myself with his cover I take a deep breath, "to be clear we didn't."-

"God no, I don't have sex with girls who insult me or are intoxicated."

I roll my eyes. "I was not that drunk," I said.
"Right, so you recall telling me that I'm hot?"

I gasp, "damnit." I mumble, "I don't usually get like that I swear."

He nods, "yeah okay." He turns his back on me.
"But thanks, you didn't have to bring me back here but you did," I said climbing out of bed.

"I bet Grayson's worried about me."

"Oh that guy, you were talking about him in your sleep. Is he like your."-

"He's my best friend...who I occasionally disown." I chuckled. "Weirdo, anyways...I called a cab for you."

I nod, "he did call, I told him you were fine."
I smile, "thank you again."

"I guess I should go now."-

"What's the rush? I made breakfast...you can join me."-  He did searching through his drawers for a shirt.
"Well, you're supposed to be my enemy."
He laughs, "correction my brother is he's the one who broke your heart." He says before finally finding a shirt and putting it on. I quickly turn as his towel begins to drop. "Warn me next time," I said. "Oh I'm sorry you didn't seem to mind earlier...you can turn around I have on shorts." I turn to him. "I should totally go." With a smug look, he motions towards me.

"Am I making you nervous?" With a smirk I step up even closer, closing the gap in between us, "no, but you should be. Like I said I'm."- I pause as he leans in only to brush my face as he grabs his watch. "You were saying?" With a gulp, I gather my things and walk away.

"Men," I mumble before walking downstairs. "Blaine dad's furious why didn't...Harley?"- I wave, "Blaine your brother's here!" I yelled. "You really are making yourself look desperate, my older brother, really?" Blaine stands behind me. "What's up?"

"Did you sleep with her?" Tyler asks, "no."-

"I should go."- I said before scurrying down the stairs. "I'll call you," Blaine says. And at the point I was hooked, I'm crazy, blame my gene pool.

"Relax she was drunk so I took her home, and besides she's fun." He said. "She isn't a toy Blaine." Rolling his eyes he frowns. "That is not what I meant. And why do you care you dumped her."

"Well yea...still this is guy code." Blaine shrugs, "let's talk about the deal, law boy."

Arriving back to my apartment I could feel the cold stares just chilling through my core. "Sorry I scared you two...to be honest I remember nothing," I exclaimed. "Well, you."-
"It's okay, we all have our nights." I nod, "so Blaine Throne?" I roll my eyes. "Nothing special. He just happened to be there and I'm sure."-

Ding

"I hope you made it back safely." I tuck my phone back into my pocket and look back at them. "I need a shower," I said walking into the bathroom. "Wow, really? Stop hiding this from her."

"You saw the way she reacted! She'll."-

"What hate you? Not with her new distraction she won't. Trust me."

After getting dress, I head onto campus. "Harley!" It better not be her, I can't stand her...don't turn around. "Harley!" Slowly I turn to face her. I fucking hate you. "Hey, girl," I said. "How are you holding up?" Is she serious, she knows or did she slip and her lips just smashed onto his? "Harley?"

"Bitchbegone!" I eagerly blurt out. "What?" Quickly picking up my pace I turn the corner. "What the hell? She completely lost it." Tyler pecks her cheek. "Yea, she even went as far by sleeping with my brother." How mature of you Tyler.

Whistle

I jump as the sudden sound scares me. "What are we? In the 50s? I'm not a dog don't whistle at me. It's creepy." I yelled. "Oh, I'm sorry." Rolling my eyes I cross my arms. "What do you want?" I asked. "To make a deal." I lean forward, "I love a good deal, do tell. Actually no but go on." I said interested in what he had to say. "Nothing serious just an alliance."

"Oh like friendship but with pitty?" He laughs, "I don't pity you. I realized last night you are just so mysterious...weird and funny. I want you to help me out with writing my book ...about my life." I sigh, "ooh okay that fine, for a second you were gonna pull that Fifty Shades Of Grey playbook on me." Extending his hand out to me I examined his hand before shaking it. "I'll pick you up after school."

"Pick the Ferrari the writer loves that." Stop exposing me, this is your story remember? "Right, ignore me I'm weird," I said with a shrug. He laughs it off. "See you." I like where ya going with this girl, are we going to end up together or are you going to kill him off? Um, bitch... hello? Mkay good chat.

After class, I walked to my apartment building and he stood there waiting for me in the car I requested. "Nice ride." He shrugs, "you ready?" Yes, take me on. "Yea let's go," I said right before he opened the door for me and I climbed in.