Chapter 1: make me flame

The Big Bad SEXY Wolf: Chapter 1

All Rights Reserved 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The wolf is carnivore incarnate and he's as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.”

                                                                                                                                   -Angela Carter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Don’t you know it’s never a good idea to run from a wolf?” he caressed her hair and played with the ends like it was finely spun gold on a living spool. She looked at him, not below the waist of course, and saw a wonderfully sculpted body.  Eight-pack abs strained against heavily bronzed skin, and black eyes bore into her from where she was laying.

“You aren’t real. You aren’t real.” She chanted to herself, but then she felt his warm breath blow against the upper curve of her ear, and she shivered, her body betraying her in the most intimate way possible.

"oh trust me little red, I am very real." he pulled her hand to his chest and slid down over his well-defined abs. "if you don't believe me then I will just have to show you." his hands moved lower still, bringing her hand in contact with something smooth and hard. She jerked away from him.

"Alright I believe you. You don't have to go all psycho pervert on me." she continued looking at him when he leaned forward and placed his lips on hers. She flew back. "What do you think you’re doing?" 

"I'm only kissing what is mine." he tried again, but she pulled her hand back and let it fly, slapping it across his handsome face. 

"I'm not yours. I don't belong to you or anybody for that matter." she got up and walked to her back porch. She heard each crunch as he followed her Ito the house, and the door shut when he was finally inside. "Look buddy, I don't know why you were following me in the woods, or why you were in my bathroom, but you can't stay here. My grandma is going to be home in a few hours, and if she saw you, especially naked, I'm pretty sure she would have a heart attack and die. So run along back to the woods." he just laughed at her and satin the couch, making himself comfortable in her home. 

"I'm not going to leave. You belong to me and I stay with what's mine." he grabbed one of the Us Weekly magazines off the coffee table and started to read the headlines. 

Not knowing how to get a large man out of her house, Red jus accepted it. Her grandmother would get rid of him eventually. 

"What is your name? I'm red by the way." she stood awkwardly against the wall, playing with her long hair. 

"I'm Elijah, and I already knew your name." while talking he didn't look up from the magazine, it made Red feel like she was spying in him from the lack of eye contact. 

"How did you know my name? I never told you." she thought back to when they were outside and remembered him calling her by her name. 

"Don’t take this the wrong way, but I have been watching you for some time now. I personally think that I know everything about you." he had to be lying; there was no possible way he knew everything about her. Being the vixen she was, red decided to test his knowledge.