New school New beginning (Season 1)

"Wake up Mystic" Called Linda "Yes mum... Get out i need to change and do my hair"Mystic said Linda nodded "Have a nice day at school then, ive gotta go work bye".Mystic gets changed and goes to school "Hi there im Mystic"She says to a girl "Hi im Amelia" The girl said,so they went to math "Hey charlotte" Said a stripy looking cat "Yes Levi" Said Charlotte  "Pull the new girls chair back"Said Levi,Charlotte nodded but when she was about to pull it back some popular boy stopped her "Charlotte stop being a bully" he said Amelia and Mystic turned round "She was gonna pull your chair back"He said looking at Mystic "oh thanks...im Mystic by the way""Styne"Said the boy.

After school Amelia and Mystic wanted tell eachover something "So what is it that you wanted to tell me then Amelia?" Amelia held her breath and got out her wings "I have wings too, thats what i wanted to tell you!" and Mystic got out her wings too. they both flew around messing about but then they heard two boys talking in the sky "Wait that sounds like Alec" Said Mystic "And Styne"Said Amelia The two boys flew down,Styne accidentally flew into Mystic "Sorry Mystic and WHEN DID YOU HAVE WINGS!!!" Screamed Styne "Ok Ok i didnt know you had wings too" Said Mystic "SHIPPP!" scream Alec and Amelia, Styne and Mystic looked at them,Mystic flew after Amelia "YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Mystic scream after her."Do you like her Styne?" he nodded "A little shes cute but i dont think she would like me cause' im naughty and a bad boy" Said Styne "Well i like Amelia" they both giggled "Lets confess to them Styne" he shook his head "You can but i aint because i only just met her" They both turned around and saw something running to them "Uh-Oh" Said Styne.

Next time Dragon attack: "Hey buddy who are they?" Asked Alec "Oh no Dragons... its the war between Dragons and Winged Felines And were the winged Felines!" Said Styne "Lets go warn the girls" Said Alec "Oh and tell em are real names"Said Alec, Styne nodded and then flew off to the girls.