Uncorrected Version Part 2

Ethan reading:

The smirk was best milk that ever had given. His smile was grat. His teh shone through his lips.

Mark: You put those theeth away young man, I won't allow you to take the spot lit away from me agai.

Ethan: Don't make this about you. my smie ha always been and always will be better than ours. My father will be herig aboot this!

Tyler: Guys guys guys, let's nolit this get oot of han. remid our slillilulthis why we're still herr. LASAGNA!

Mark reading:

Five hayhy boys rmember that nthere was Stouffer's lasagne in the freezer. The boys jumped for joy and waved their respective peni. They danced and waitd with jubilant patience. DING! There pop the weasel and they feasted on the flesh of their fallend food. But then they remembered the sea bear. "Oh no!" Said Ethan. "Yikieu" Said Tyler. "Mumbly Cumblit" Said Mark. There was nom time. The had to beat this fool with tehe power of love.

Tyler reading:

With the tehe power Mar and friends chanted wealth i a circle which ause the monster to seize and stat slurring his speech. Shaking and chanting and dancing shook the bus to the point that the driver lost control. Lsnagia went everywhere as the bus crashed down a slope, landing somehow on tis wheels. Boob and Mar walked out to see the monster head escaped from the tehe power or of friendship. This beast was of another time period in Earth from which it noonowow returned.