Corrected Version Part 1

Yes, you read that right. HERE IT COMESSS ( I will not change any of the words I cannot decipher, sorry! And here's some music you can listen to while reading, it has no connection to the story what-so-ever, but EHH )

Ethan reading:

That bus. That horrible bus. They thought they would never escape it. The boys had been on the bus 'Freedom'. What freedom? There was no freedom. Marks sister had no right to be on that bus... anyway, Mark had a dream Ethan would die.

Mark: Ethan! I think your in grave danger of death today. Please be careful of the bus.

Ethan: What? There is no way I could be in danger!

Mark reading:

"Like I said, there is no way because it is too big! You fool!" Cried Ethan. But then Tyler realized the grievous error he had commited: he had no pants. Mark looked longingly into Ethan and Tylers soul as he drank their essence with flavour. Mark said "I am feeling randy and blood is fiig .". Ethan started the prosses of changing. Tyler flexed his mighty girth until all that remained was canage. Mark took this opportunity to meant I the sea bear outside.

Tyler reading:

The see bear was looking in the tour bus whilst sitting on a passing car. Mark was fascinated by the see bear and thus entranced his associate to whom he was speaking. But in describing the see bear to the bus Mark lost focus of what was truly his purpose. The love for his friends which he would now like to express physically. Mark caressed Ethan's face and whispered in his ear seductively. Ethan smirked in response to his beautiful words.

kill me.