Suicide

I walk down these halls feeling nothing but pain and sorrow. These halls swarmed with crowds of people, who are filled with laughter and speaking loudly… yet I don't hear what they say nor do I feel the touch of those passing beside me. I only know people are laughing and speaking because… I too use to be one of those people. I would be able to hear them as well. I know people are touching me, simply on the fact my body turns with the flow of people. As if I were in water.

     Water, that is what this feeling I carry as a disease feels. A feeling of being submerged at the very depths of a cold, isolated, and dark sea. There is no oxygen, no light, and no warmth. Try as I might; to swim, to reach for the surface, I can not go. Chains have appeared in my sight, that are wrapped around my body. When did they get there? Why are they there? What do they represent?  I had not notice these chains until now. But I don't care anymore, for the reasons they are wrapped around me. I gave my thoughts of ‘Why?’ away.

     I'm in an abyss, floating within a standpoint of no return. My chains have become tighter, they bite into my flesh drawing blood with it. I start falling deeper into the nothingness, it hurts. So much unbearable pain.

       Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain.

      How come my heart continue to beat? I'm gasping for air yet none is given. But this damn heart of mine still beats…I just want this pain to go away. I don't want to live in agony, much longer. If my so called god will not take my suffering from me, I will take it from myself. I love my family and friends but they never truly loved nor cared about me. As I harden my resolve further, I feel warmth. This warm feeling, this is what I must have needed… feels wonderful… goodbye… mom… dad…

         Siren - Siren- Siren

              BREAKING NEWS

     Two parents have come home tonight to find their sixteen year old daughter dead in her bathtub. It would appear the daughter, believed to be Lily Cortez, had committed suicide today at approximately 10:20 PM. Officers confirm that Lily had used two box cutters to slit both her wrists. In which she later bleed to death in a bathtub filled with water. What led to this poor girl to her demise has yet to be questioned. Let our prayers be with her family and friends.

     If you suspect someone to harm themselves or other please contac…

-click-

( TV turns off )