Chapter 2:

Nash P.O.V-

Me and my family just moved, not too far from our old house. My parents told me that this was a rich community so there were a lot of famous people. She told me that we lived next too a girl that was about Hayes age. My mom told me that I had too be welcoming and too give the girl next door some cookies. So I took the batch of cookies that she made and went next door. The house was big. I rang the door bell and waited until someone opened the door. When someone opened it, it was a girl she did look like she was hayes age. She had wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, freckles, and a small nose.

"Hi, what do you need" she said with a smile.

"Hi, um I'm Nash I'm you're neighbor" I said with a smile.

"Would you like too come in" she said looking not so nervous.

"Um, sure" I walked into her house. It was huge" the living room was big the kitchen is big, I wonder how big the bathrooms are.

"So what's you're name?" I asked looking at her eyes, I don't have a crush on her or anything but she has beautiful eyes. I already have a girlfriend her name is Kristen. She's 15.

"I'm, Brooke, it's short for Brooklyn". "You can sit down, no need too be nervous, we can be friends, I don't bite" she said while laughing a little. I sat down next too her. "So tell me about yourself?" She asked.

"We'll, I'm Nash. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. But she's my half sister. Um I used too live in New York-"

"Wait you have brothers and a sister?" She asked.

"Yeah, my sisters name is skylynn, and a brother named Will, and another brother named Hayes". Her eyes started to widened.

"You......you...... Are brothers with Hayes" she said looking a little worried.

"Yeah........why?" I asked getting a little worried.

"Get out of my house" she whispered. "GET OUT" she shouted again. I got scared so I ran out the house. What the hell did Hayes do. I walked out of the house and walked over too mine.

"Hayes!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. No answer. I ran up too his room and he was listening too loud music." Hayes!!" I yelled. He turned down the music.

"What happened?" He asked.

"What did you do to the girl next door?" I asked without getting mad.

"Who? What are you talking about"

"I went next door too talk too her and when I mentioned you're name and she kicked me out" I said.

" ohh, she kicked you out, sad bro".

"Because of you she hates me, you better fix" I said without choking him.

"Okay, bro, what's her name"

"I forgot, I think it's Brooklyn". His eyes widened.

"Um, I think I know who that is"he said while playing with his fingers

"What did you do?"

"Um I bully her" he said.

"Great!!! That's all I needed, you too be a freakin fuck face too the girl, you better go apologies"

"Okay, okay I will".

Hayes P.O.V-

I started running downstairs but then my mom stopped me.

"Hayes, I need too tell you something"

"What is it mom?" I asked.

"So I'm going away too New York with you're dad, just too get the rest of the stuff. You're going too stay with the neighbors. Is that okay with you?" I nodded my head. "Great go pack you're bags and tell you're brother". I ran upstairs.

"Nash, pack you're bags were staying with the neighbors"

"Why?"

"Because mom and dad are going to New York"

"But I'm 17 why can't we just stay, technically I'm a adult"

"We'll technically you're 17 with the brain of a 9 year old so you better start packing" Nash rolled his eyes and ran too his room. I totally forgot, if I'm staying with Brooke she's gonna hate me. I didn't worry about that most of the time. I started packing and when I finished I ran downstairs and put my bag infront of the door. Nash came down with his stuff and he carrier our bags next door. I rang the door bell and saw Brooke. Her eyes widened. She shut the door in our face. We waited for about 1 minute and someone opened the door. It was Cristina Perri. Omg I love her she's amazing . But what is she doing here.

"Sorry, my daughter didn't know you were coming" daughter? What the hell, Brooke is her daughter. That's surprising. I shock her hand and put my bags down. "You guys can find you're rooms, there are a lot of rooms in this house" her mom said. I carried my bags upstairs and found a room it looked like a girls room. I bet this was Brooke's. There were lots of pictures. When she was little. I found one photo and I looked at it closely. She was beautiful. Wait- what are you talking about you're dating Jordan. I kept on looking at the photo. She was hugging someone it looked like Kristen. Nash girlfriend. I looked at the back it said "best friends forever Kristen and Brooklyn" I looked at her wrist it had cuts but they weren't that noticeable. Wait she cuts, why would she cut. It took me a while until I figured it out, she cuts because of me and Jordan I dropped the picture and ran out the room. You know that feeling that you have when someone punches you in the stomach, or that feeling after you murder someone. That's how I feel. I grabbed my bag and walked into a room I'm guessing this was the guest room. I put all my clothes in the drawers and put my bag in the closet. I walked out of the room and heard something it sounded like someone was singing, it was actually really good. I knew it wasn't Nash because he doesn't know how too sing. I looked in every room too see who was singing. I finally found a room with a lot of microphones and I saw Brooke. She was singing "Human" by Cristina Perri. We'll I guess she listens too her moms songs because, we'll that's her mom. This stay will be very interesting.