New pup

"It was nice knowing you, I hope you lived a happy life" Sirah said while parking the car in front of your and Demi's house. " oh shush, it won't be that bad" you chuckled while looking at the little pug in your arms. " she will love this little guy, I mean look at his face." You raised him to Your eye level and he licked your nose. " well, when she kicks you out because she specifically told you no more dogs, you and this one" she said petting the dog " will be offered shelter by me" " how generous of you sirah" you reply sarcastically and give her a smirk.  " but we will be fine. Right?" You questions remembering the speech Demi gave you on why another dog would be a bad idea. " you're either brave or just stupid" sirah replied.  You looked at each other and both replied in unison " stupid." The two of you bursted out laughing, partially because you were frightened and she was frightened for you. " okay, here we go" you stepped out of the car and held the tiny pup in your arms. You signalled for sirah to come out and she shook her head and blew you a kiss before speeding of. " fucking bitch" you whispered under your breath. You knew Demi was home probably watching tv so you thought you would address the topic carefully and explain that it was all sirah fault that you got a dog. You unlocked the door and walked in. "Babe? Is that you?" You heard your girlfriend say, you heard her little feet coming towards you. " i have to change, I'll be back give me a sec" you shouted before rushing up the stairs. "Wait, I haven't seen you all day!" She yelled from downstairs. " just a sec" you answered. "Okay pup we're in this together" he just tilted his head and tried licking your cheek. You smiled, but it quickly faded when you heard Demi come up the stairs. " NO! Wait don't come up. Can you sit on the couch, I'll explain everything. " you heard her sigh " you better"  you went downstairs and before entering you said a little prayer and placed your new dog on the ground in his little cage so he wouldn't follow you. You walking into the living room to find Demi sitting on the couch, legs and arms crossed and clearly annoyed for ignoring her. " well?" She questioned, realising you haven't said or done anything. " okay, so sorry for acting so weird but I have a good reason and before I tell you what it is just know that I love you and It was all sirahs fault so you should blame her too because everyone knows this is like my biggest weakness and I wa-" Demi interrupted your rambling " is that a fucking dog?" She asked sternly but slowly. You gulped and directed your head to the place she was pointing at. You saw your new pup climbing up the small table that was between you and Demi.  You realised that you forgot to actually close the door to the cage. " what dog? Oh him? Well, you see h-" you jumped up and ran upstairs as fast as you could. Demi ran after you " I'm gonna fucking KILL you" you ran into your bedroom and tried to close the door but she practically kicked it open. You ran past her down the stairs and into the yard. You ran to stand on the other side of the pool while she stood at across from you. " you look so pretty baby" you told her " don't even think about it, i can't believe you went and got a dog" she tried running around the pool but you ran out onto the grass. You expected her to follow you, but she wasn't . You turned around and saw that she was holding the pup in her arms and she was clearly enjoying it. You smiled at the sight in front of you. She looked and you and made her way towards you. You stepped back and she shook her head. " I'm not mad" " not falling for that" " I'm not honestly" you hesitated but let her come to you. She placed the dog on the ground and looked at you sweetly. Then you realised her smile turned into a smirk and before you could do anything she lunges forward and tackled you. " so much for not being mad" you choked out. " maybe a little" You were about to reply but she cut you off by kissing you roughly, not to rough tho, just enough to get you worked up. She was straddling you and you couldn't move your arms because she had them pinned at your side.  She pulled away but kept your faces just inches apart. "He is going to be so much responsibility and we already have the other dogs and we are both busy with work" you could tell she wasn't finished but there was not a chance you would give him up and she wouldn'T either. " yes" you cut her off " but he's hella cute so we have no choice but to keep him" you stated. She laughed and you smiled. " oh we're keeping him alright, I'm not so sure about you tho." She said pretending to be thinking. You stuck out your bottom lip and pouted. " please keep me? I'll do anything." You pleaded giving her a smirk. She looked amused " anything?" She asked " anything" you confirmed. She bit her lip and leant down to your ear, you closed your eyes and she whispered seductively " in that case, you can start by... getting me some curly cheese fries and tacos." She kissed your cheek and got up. She picked up your puppy and started making her way inside, giving her hips an extra sway to frustrate you. She turned around catching you staring, she smirked and blew you a kiss before walking inside. Leaving you alone on the grass, confused on what just happened. But you couldn't help the smile that played on your lips.