Breakfast with a twist

Imagine..

"FUCKING FUCKERY FUCK" you heard your girlfriend Demi yell from downstairs. You chuckle and finished dressing before heading downstairs to see what she was up to. You walked downstairs and entered the kitchen only to be surrounded by a small cloud of smoke and your girlfriend running towards the window throwing away a pan of what seemed like burned bacon and eggs. She sighs and looks towards you, pouting. " so i see breakfast was a success " you say walking closer towards her. " I wanted to surprise you, but fucked up instead. Goddammit!" She slouched herself on a stool and you stood in between her legs and cupped her face and started kissing her forehead then cheeks going up to her nose and giving her a soft kiss on the lips. She instantly smiled and you tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. " that's so sweet sugar, thank you." You said while tracing her curves with your hands. " for what? I burnt everything" she huffed looking disappointed. " what are you talking about? My breakfast is sitting right in front of me, looking better than ever." You smirked and before she could reply you picked her up by her thighs. She giggled and wrapped her legs around your waist while you laid her down on the couch. You climbed on top of her and started rubbing her thighs. " and you better be ready because I will be eating you out for a long time, princess" She Bit her lip and smiled. You kissed her passionately and showed her how thankful you were all morning long.