Cookies

She looks so fucking good I can't breath shkjsjskhjk

Imagine...

"He dems" you say clutching your phone with your shoulder." Hi babe, watcha doin? " " not much, just wanted to see if you wanna come over and help me not fuck up these cookies " you ask with a smile. She lets out a low chuckle " how can I not? I'll be there in 5" " thank the gods, see ya soon" you make an exaggerated kissing sound and hang up. Your getting hyped about making these cookies and decide to blast some music and read the instructions on the back of the container. Soon enough you hear the door open and your petite girlfriend coming through the doorway. You dance your way towards her and give her a kiss. You smile into the kiss and pull her closer with the container still in your hand. You pull away and she just smiles. " well, hello to you too" she says while taking of her parka, revealing her sweats and one of your old jumpers. Her makeup less face glowing and for some reason her brown orbs just seem to be sparkling more than usual. She grins and lets out a fake cough to bring you out of your trance. You're not phased tho, you just smile " you're pretty fucking perfect" you glee and kiss her cheek and with that turn away and walk back to the kitchen, letting her stand by herself with a very noticeable blush. "You coming?" You yell. "Yup " she follows you and sits at the table, but not before giving you a long kiss clearly urged by the compliment you gave her. " i love you" she says her eyes twinkling in the process, casting her love for you. " and I love cookies, can we bake now?" You joke and she laughs and gives you a playful punch against your arm. You giggle and give her a sweet kiss " I love you too, love" satisfied with your answer she pulled away and reached for the container. "What's this?" " well as you can see it's a cookie mix" you mock. " a fan gave it to me and I wanted to try it out." " well let's get started then" she says and you take out the egg and butter. Thankfully that's all you needed for this mixture. The two of you took turns kneading the dough and you had to tell her off more than once to not eat the raw dough. She just huffed and wiped her hands on your hoodie. " you did not just do that" you glance towards your now dirty white hoodie. She just laughs and turns back to her share of the dough. " you want cookie dough huh? You'll get cookie dough you bitch ass." You grab a handful of dough and smear it across her face. She just looks stunned while you burst out laughing and stomping your feet on the ground for effect. She tries to hold back her laughter but fails and soon joins you. You peck her ,still covered in cookie dough, lips  and hand her a wet towel to clean her face. "Hmmm tastes good" as you taste the mixture. " if you think that's good you should taste me" she smirks and you laugh before turning away to go change into some clean clothes. " oh i will, don't worry about that baby" you reply. You come back and see she had already put them in the oven and is sitting on the couch scrolling through insta. You grab your phone of the counter and join her. She looks up at you and smiles pulling you to her and wrapping her arms around you and pecking your cheek before returning her attention to her phone. You smile and just start replying to some messages before putting on a movie and cuddling into Demi and waiting for the cookies. She joins you in watching the movie and you get up to take the cookies out of the oven and letting them cool on the counter. You return and resume your position and starting up a ridiculous conversation that leaves you both out of breath from laughing. She gently strokes your back up to your head and it's making you tired. She notices and smiles to herself before covering the two of you with a blanket, her own eyes ready to close. You let out a content sigh and fully close your eyes, pulling yourself even closer to her and snuggling against her chest. Totally forgetting about he marshmallow cookies resting on the counter she copies your actions and closes her eyes after kissing your head and whispering an " i love you" wich you returned before letting sleep wash over you.

Remember when I said I was gonna try and post everyday? No?Me neither