My Life.One Direction Style(A Niall Horan Fan Fic)

Authors Note:This is my first story on here so I hope you guys like it and let me know if I did anything wrong or if I can change anything.thanks :)

I  was walking home as the warm summer sun was beaming down on my tan shoulders. I was just hanging out with my 3 best friends Mia, Lola, and Adison. We were talking about how exciting it was that we had graduated and that we would be able to do whatever we wanted to. I was walking the familiar path home as I walked past the bakery and waved at Cindy, who owned the bakery. It took about 10 more minutes to walk home. I decided to pull out my iphone and head phones and listen to some music while i finished walking. I turned on my playlist and the first song that came on was One Thing by one direction.I liked their music,but i wasn't and obsessed fan girl. All my friends likes one direction,but Mia probably likes them the most. Once one thing finished, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift came on and I was silently singing along. I finished the short walk home and walked up to the familiar two story house that my family lived in.

I just realized I havent introduced myself yet. My name is Carsyn James and I'm 18. I live with my mom Jen, my dad Max, and my 3 year old brother Noah. I graduated highschool this year and work at the bakery. I have 3 best friends as I mentioned earlier.Lola is the fireball who is always full of energy, Adison is more layed back, and Mia is shy but not around her friends. I'm just a go with the flow kind of person, but I also have a good amount of energy. My parents both work at the same office and work about the same hours. I sometimes have to take care of Noah, but I don't mind it because he is one of the easiest kids to take care of. I'm really close with my family, and so whenever my parents have to travel, they always leave me with Noah. I have long brown hair, brown eyes, and 5'5, so I'm not overly short or overly tall. I live in London with my family.

As I open my big front door, Noah runs up to me and gives me a big bear hug.

"Carsy!I missed you!" He said in his little boy voice with the name he always calls me. Noah has my mom's brown hair but has my dad's blue eyes.

"I missed you too buddy!" I replied to him as he looked at me with his big blue eyes.

"Guess what!" He said very excited.

"What?" I respond as excited as he did to make him happy.

"I get to pick out a pet! Mummy said that I get to!" He replied like he had won the lottery.

"That's great bud!" I responded. I heard my mum call my name from the dining room so I went ahead and left Noah to go play in his room as I met my parents in the dining room. I had a strange feeling, but I let it go as I sat down on the chair across from my dad.

"Hunny,"my mum started"me and you father have been transfered to go work in the states for two years.We are going to take Noah with us,but we weren't sure if you would want to come along."

"But if you do stay, we want to make sure that you have someone living with you. You are able to stay in the house, and we were thinking that you could have the girls move in with you while we are away." my dad adds in.

"Wow, two years?That's a long time, but yeah I can manage to stay here. I'm sure the girls will move in in a heart beat. So when do you guys leave?" I aked,kind of hoping it wasn't soon.

"We leave a week from today. We are going to be taking all the furniture with us, so we have decided to give you cash and a credit card to go buy new furniture while we are gone. We want to make sure that you make this house your own, even though we will still make the payments as long as you keep your job at the bakery." mum says.It took me a minute to realize that a week was a really short period of time and that was. I was excited that I would be able to live with my best friends though and that my parents trusted me enough to let me stay in London while they moved.