The Parting

Dahlia's POV.

Well, sad news came around.

After ten months of being together, the four Liminal Queen Termoids had to leave the House. It was a tearful goodbye, honestly, since I found them as friends I could relate to. But then, the war was over, so Marnie and Sammy had to return to their respective countries.

Kai and Sophia, meanwhile, were given an offer to work on a new album by some company at Toplane. Offer gave them free lodging while the album was in the works. The good thing was that General Liminality will be featured in at least one or two songs of the album. But, that would mean us leaving the House, which I don't want to. This House is special to me, and to my friends. We stream a lot together, play together, so on and so forth.

The only thing I can wish them right now is good luck. Thanks for everything, girls. That last hug was so touching.

Marnie's POV

Dahlia's such a good friend to me ever since we started moving in. We had a lot of conversations together, some crazy antics, and other stuff while I stayed in her house.

But now, duty calls back home, and as a princess, I have to answer it.

Thanks, Dahlia, for all the times we spent together --- from me and Sammy.

Defystro's POV

It sucks.

Marnie and Sophia really lighten up the house, aside from Loafy and Dahlia. She's really like the "house mom" I look up to, really smart, mature, and stuff. For an LQT, Sophia's a cute ball of sunshine, and a great DJ too. Dahlia's always with those two, and she must be pretty bummed about it.

I'm bummed out because I wasn't able to confess to Sammy that I liked her. Despite her hot head, she's like an angel to me, rationally minded, always quick to think on her feet, and... perfect.

To Sophia and Mikayla, good luck to both of you on your next album.

To Marnie and Sammy, thanks... for the ten months together with the others. You're awesome LQTs to hang around with.

Salute.