5. Thinking

I wnt back home at the speed of light: I had to rethink of what had happened and I didn't want to make an accident.
I lied on the couch and I let my thoughts occupy my head.
Sebastian kissed me. I was 110% sure about it.

Does Sebastian love me? Why did he do it? We have known each other for such a short period of time, he doesn't know nearly anything about me.
That kiss. I couldn't stop thinking about it. This intense thinking got me headache, which became rather pleasing after a couple of minutes. After all, I had felt a very good sensation back at the airport... Wait a moment. I'm falling in love with Sebastian.
No. It's impossible. How could I have done it? When have I done it? I tried to remember some situations happened in the past to understand what was going on, but nothing came to my mind. I've never been loved by a man, except maybe my father. In fact, I was the ugliest girl in class at High School and, when the situation got better, I didn't have many friends because of my introvert personality. But then why did I accept Sebastian's invite so cheerfully? Why was I so open on that moment?
I was overthinking, I had to relax. I took my mp3 player and I had a walk around the neighbourhood. I felt it was hotter than usual, or maybe the t-shirt I was wearing was too warm... I arrived at home after half an hour and, fortunately, I didn't remember what had happened just 6 hours before.

~

The day after I wake up, I switch on my phone and I notice that Sebastian sent me 2 messages. In the first one he wrote something in German, in the second one "Sorry, wrong number". Aww, my dear Sebastian... Am I wrong or I've just said "my dear Sebastian"??
It's official then: I'm in love with him.

~
Hi there!
I hope that you're enjoying the story so far! If there are any mistakes, please tell me so that I can correct them.