Chapter Seven

I dragged my feet up the stairs, depressed. Isaac has told me that I had to stay in the homes where all the 'baddies turned good' stay. It was in the middle of no where with a huge grate surrounding the neighborhood. All the people here look shady as shit, and none of them look the least bit friendly. It was a place full of scowls, scoffs, and glares. How lovely this place is.

My house was a red brick house with a black roof. It looked two stories tall, with a small white porch at the front. When I walked in, I was met by a staircase. The walls were painted a brown beige, with leather furniture. The living room had two leather couches, and a leather chair. The Tv was on a dark wooden dresser that had little woodland creatures on it. The kitchen was a door way away from the living room. I walked in. The sink and fridge was stainless steel, and the counters was a grey marble. The oven and stove was also stainless steel, and the stove was attached to the counter. It was a white marble flooring, why the living room was carpet, and the main room was wooden flooring.

I walked back out to the main room, walking up the stairs. A long hallway stretched both way. I went right, and I opened the first door to find a small bathroom. It had a glass shower with fluffy towels hanging on the wall. The floor was white tile and the sink was a black wood and a white counter. There was a huge oval mirror above the sink and I caught a glimpse of myself. My blonde hair was messy and knotted. Dark circles were under my eyes, the white parts of them were red. My skin looked dry and pale, my lips in a slight frown.

I barley noticed myself.

Turning away, I walked to the next door. The last door here. I opened it to find a bedroom. It had a queen sized bed in the middle, two cedar wood side tables on both sides. There was two beige and brown lamps on them, along with black clocks. I looked at the huge windows with heavy brown curtains. The sun was fading behind the houses, a orange glow casting in the room. There was a long mirror in the corner, then another door. I opened it to find a closet that was...empty. This clearly wasn't my bedroom because Isaac said that there would be clothes. On the wall opposite of the bed, there was dressers. I guessed they were empty as well.

Walking out, I went to the first door. Bathroom. Same as the other one. I shut it, opening the next door. Bathroom. Shut it. Opened the next. Random empty supplies closet. Next. It was a lounge area with color bean bags in the floor. A flat screen Tv was mounted to the wall. The floor was carpet, a pinball machine close to the side wall. The room was bright, two big windows on either side. There was even a X-box, along with a PS4. I snorted. "Back in my childhood." I walked out and to the last door. Opening it, I gasped.

A balcony bed was in the middle wall. It was a pastel yellow with white swirls on the comforter. As I looked closer, they created flowers, clouds, and some were just swirls. The canopy was the same yellow, but made out of a thin silk. The windows had thin cotton currents, one white, one yellow. The closet door was open full of clothes. Clothes that I kinda liked. The dresser had a jewelry box on it, and a small wooden bank. There was a white lamp with yellow stitching on the side table next to the bed, and the carpet was a plush, soft one. The walls were painted white, pastel color designs on it. Pictures of dogs, wolves, and even puppies was hung. Then my eye caught something.

On the dresser, there was two picture frames.

I walked to it, my eyes looking at the first one. It was a photo of my brothers and I. Denny's face was in a laughing smile as Liam poured a smoothie over my head. Steven was gripping Denny's arm as he tried not to fall over laughing. My face was a mixture of shock and happiness, a shocked smile spread across it. Liam had the evil look, a mischievous smile on his lips. I remember that day. We were all at Universal Studios. We had never been, so our family went. I later squirted ketchup on Liam's head. I had almost took out a small boy trying to escape to the women's bathroom.