five

"Me and Emma talked a lot after that night I came to visit her. We got a lot closer, I even held a hand after two months of talking.

Even that simple gesture made me feel all happy and I could practically feel the butterflies flying around in my stomach.

After five months of talking, it became clear that Emma was the love of my life. I had tried talking to other women, but they just weren't Emma.

I think Emma believed I was the one for her too. I know she thought so.

Seven months after we started hanging out was the best day of my life. My bussiness was doing amazing, especially with me as boss. Emma was also getting closer to me every day.

"Ethan?" She had asked while we were watching a movie on the couch late at night.

She was cuddled into my side, my arm around her shoulder and her head on mine. Her legs were pulled up into her stomach and she was wearing one of my shirts I had given her once when she was staying over when she stayed over late.

I looked over at her, just to see she was already looking at me. The moment was just so perfect, I couldn't help myself. From the moment I saw her I knew I wanted to stay with her forever.

So I grabbed her face and I kissed her. She seemed shocked for a second, but when she started kissing me back it was one of the most heavenly feelings I had ever experienced.

She got comftorable on my lap as I lifted her shirt, and the rest of the night was my the best thing that ever happend to me.

Emma was invading all my senses, and I whispered the same thing over and over again. We would be together forever."

By the end of Ethan's story, Grayson knew he had to get out of the house that exact moment.

Just as he was about to excuse himself and get the fuck out of there, something clicked in Grayson's mind.

The name Emma Chamberlain.